U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 06:07 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,406,664 times

Advertisements

everyone

Back from chaos duty
omg I had lots and lots of greyhound puppy love yesterday !!!!
what my friend didn't tell me was there was a litter of 9 week old puppies there !!!
yup and you know I had to get in the pen with them
there were 8 or 9 they were all brindle and 2 of them were blue brindle with blue eyes
omg I so wanted to take them home with me !!
there were 3 of the 4 I named there, they are now 18 months old and absolutely beautiful
the one named after my nephew is a big red male probably about 75#s
the one named after chaos's dad is a dark brindle big guy lol who is as crazy as chaos so I think there going to nickname him chaos
He wasnt sure which female was there he is going to check the papers it is either rances or hubbys old bosses GS she is a beautiful brindle female
yup I took pictures and will upload them today so I can share them with you guys lol I know your going to agree that the puppy with the blue eyes needs to come home with me

the lawn never got mowed yesterday so guess what I am doing today for my exercise

the TV repair guy is coming sometime this morning so as so as he leaves I will be out becoming one with the mower

So what did you do this weekend and what are your exercise plans for today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2008, 07:12 AM

19,922 posts, read 9,806,303 times
I'm a little under the weather today. I'm taking the day off from even thinking about exercising, which doesn't please me - but I gotta do what I gotta do.

Old 07-07-2008, 07:23 AM

yes charley if your not feeling goo you need to rest
don't make us come up there !!!!!
your too important to us

Old 07-07-2008, 07:37 AM

8,191 posts, read 27,459,376 times
Agreed Charley. Don't make us come up there & sit on you.

Karla I don't know how you do it, I would have had to have brought a puppy home. Especially one with blue eyes.......

Shadow & I walked around the neighborhood this morning. Shadow drank 2-1/2 bottles of water along the way, but she made it. We will hit the beach this afternoon.

Old 07-07-2008, 08:03 AM

lol evey
the only thing that stopped me was the fact that they belonged to someone already
I have know him for about 14 years and he knew I was going to be there so he jokingly told his mom "count the puppies before karla leaves"
sigh lol I have a rep !!!!!!

Old 07-07-2008, 08:05 AM

8,191 posts, read 27,459,376 times
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Count the puppies.......

Old 07-07-2008, 08:30 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,679 posts, read 16,765,737 times
Hope you feel better, Charley.

No exercise probably till I get back home. Maybe a walk here or there.

Counting the pups was a smart move on his party, I think! Enjoy your day.

Old 07-07-2008, 10:26 AM

12,983 posts, read 12,572,221 times
Hi everyone-hurried up and did a bare-bones kind of workout-dH is off again, and out doing something to my tomato plants and stuff. And my NN came out to 'visit' him!!!
Ha! He gets the hard cast on todoay-but there was SO much freakish swelling last night-don't know what's up with that, but he's too impatient to take care of himself. I may have to call in his Mom-inator. Plus she will shower him with the kind of sickly attention he so yearns for-yep, things are going great here.

Puppies-that's instant stress relief Some good old fashioned puppy love.

Hope you feel better, Charley.

Old 07-07-2008, 10:30 AM

get ready for some puppy love

the dog named after my nephew

the dog named after chaos's daddy

see he wanted to come home with me

Old 07-07-2008, 10:43 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 777,363 times
Good morning!

Rest up Charley! Fuzzy... you will have to tie your DH to the bed while he is sleeping! Then he can't be such a knuckle head and his arm will get better. My DH was up and working the day after he cut his leg with a skill saw... couldn't get him to stop until he busted his stitches and had to go back in... sigh... Those puppies sure are cute, Karla. Are you sure you didn't sneak one out?

We are in for a HOT week here, so I am going to run around and do all housework today. It is still cool enough outside so will trek around the neighborhood this morning for 30 minutes or so.

Have a good day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals