U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 11:36 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 786,960 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone! Another hot one here, so I got the watering done and picked some veggies. I brought in more tomatoes, patty pan squash, cucumbers and green bush beans. Yummy!!

Karla - I like the yellow idea. Maybe more of a soft, pale yellow so it doesn't turn out like a school bus color? Cranberry would be nice as well...

I guess I will head into town later and go to wal-mart. I try to avoid that place on the weekends, but I need a pan for this evening and it is the closest place to me, plus I need other stuff from there... maybe I will stop by my friend's house on the way there and have a glass of wine! LOL <kidding>

Have a fun day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2008, 11:42 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,920,054 times
hey JnR
after all that yard your you deserve a nice glass of wine
lol I am thinking a nice frosty glass of beer would be quite refreshing

Old 08-03-2008, 12:02 PM

12,983 posts, read 12,839,205 times
Wow, JnR, congrats on your pickings-sounds great!

Well, I too am on doodie duty, and she just called to tell me they won't be leaving until around 6 or 7, but she'll be home between 6 and nine. Must be some of them there quantum fizzicks involving time travel or something.

Don't despair, Charley, even if you're not feeling it, you're doing it! That's what counts.

So, I didn't do any working out today, and I'm not going to-so there! ha!

Have a fun Sunday, everyone.

Old 08-03-2008, 07:30 PM

17,835 posts, read 29,920,054 times
yay i got to see the boys tonight
they seemed excited to see me
I think they are getting better
I took a couple pictures on my phone and sent them to my nephew and asked him to email them to me he has internet on his phone I don't on mine
tomorrow I am back on the doggie schedule so depending on what time I get up (shooting for 5 but u never know) so if this is a little late you know I am over at the boys

Old 08-04-2008, 08:44 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,332,129 times
biked up the local "mountain", parker mnt for a nice 36 mile ride. had planned on doing a 70 mile loop but the road got washed out on a tight twisty mnt road so a no go

at the top or parker it started to sprinkle out. was quite nice tho, cooled me right off. raced a thunderstorm home, beat it by like 10 minutes

i had also planned on going to the local pond, but the rain / thunder didint let up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals