Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 04:13 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,067,987 times

Advertisements

ya know !!!!! see what happens when you don't log in for a day
I had 2 emails this morning that were sent yesterday
one from the woman I teach with asking if we can change days we teach due to a new project
then one right after from the director of the program forwarding another email from the same woman saying she had to quit the program due to a new project she had taken on
Of course this is 4 hours from the meeting that is scheduled to get things started for the new year

The director suggested replacing her with another teacher that as nice as she is, is not "match" personality/work wise so how do you tactfully address that
lol we all know that tact is not my strong point.

plus lol I am very sore from yesterdays yardwork I redid and moved some very heavy potted plants ans one of my darling "kids" decided that the fitted sheet on the bed didn't need a middle section so that is what probably is adding to my "someone pisssed in my cherrios" mood

I have to pick up my car then head downtown for what I know is going to be a very interesting meeting
I may have to pick up some donuts to bring along because donuts make everything better don't they

ok lol done venting

So whats on your list for today

Last edited by FLPL75; 08-11-2008 at 04:53 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2008, 05:25 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,603,862 times
ahh Karla, I'm sorry your day isn't the best but yes, those doughnuts should help with some of the frustration. So, I wanted to let everyone know the buyer's mortgaged was approved over the weekend and it looks like things are moving forward! Closing date of August 20th.

Old 08-11-2008, 05:43 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,067,987 times
omg !!! jeannie
that is the best news
it certainly made my day a whole lot brighter !!!
Don't even need doughnuts now

well lol maybe but not to celebrate

Old 08-11-2008, 05:45 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,374,493 times
Woohoo Jeannie, that's good news

Karla, send some doughnuts over, they are good for everything, not only for moody days

60 squats and 30 pushups so far.

I need to buy new shoes for DS. That could take a while this afternoon b/c I might be wandering down to the women's section in the shoe store

Tonight my aunt will come over and meet with my mom and me b/c we are planning the 25th anniversary for yet another of my aunts and my uncle . There's so much to do. I already checked some nice hotels b/c we want to send them on a short weekend-vacation. I already booked a night hike through an old castle about 2 hours away from our home. They like medieval stuff a lot so we will also prepare some nice games for them.

Old 08-11-2008, 07:36 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,228,611 times
MM, that sounds like fun!

Karla, I hope you brought LOTS of donuts! LOL Good luck, though.

Jeannie, I saved the best for last. WooHoo is right! I'm so happy this is finally over for you. Yay! Champagne tonight, girl!

OK, rode the bike over to the clubhouse and back. Did my 30 min. weights while I was there. Oh, and about 10 min. worth of ab stuff before I left the house.

I have to get serious about this weight thing. No more ice cream, cookies or other junk for a while. Smaller portions. Yep. Gotta do it.

Old 08-11-2008, 07:59 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,194,199 times
Happy days are here again, the sky above is clear again, all the world is filled with cheer again...... Yay Jeannie!

Karla please have a doughnut for me!

I am running a little late this morning. A friend's puppy passed away yesterday. Beautiful 6 month old GSD, imported from Germany to do Schatzund work. Puppy was in the yard and chewed on a tomato plant. The green part of a tomato plant is highly toxic to dogs. *shakes head* What a waste. Everybody hug your dog (or cat) today in Drago's memory.

Shadow & I took a short walk this morning, then stopped to play with the neighbor's ankle biter. Not sure what kind of mix he is, but he weighs all of 5 pounds and has been dying to play with Shadow. How funny it was to see my 80 pound dog tearing around with 5 pounds of hair.

I decided to celebrate National Lazy Day yesterday, so no packing got done. I need to get on that, my relo cube gets here one week from today.

Old 08-11-2008, 08:02 AM

Poor puppy! What's Schatzund work? Consider the kitties hugged.

Hey, Evey...every so often you need to take a break. Can't blame you. You'll get it done, believe me. When are you leaving?

Old 08-11-2008, 08:14 AM

1,558 posts, read 2,594,339 times
i missed out on the chewy cookies at the coffee machine today

Old 08-11-2008, 08:16 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,194,199 times
Drago was in training to be a police dog. Schatzund (or however you spell it) is a specialized kind of training. It is very expensive, very intense. He was going to be an awesome dog.

My relo cube comes one week from today, and I will have it here for one week. It is leaving on the 26th, I think. I will spend a day cleaning then I will head out.

We are heading out this afternoon to hunt for a vehicle that will be better in the snow than my car, which would in all likelihood leave me stranded on the trip.

Old 08-11-2008, 09:28 AM

Definitely need a car good in snow. Have fun with that!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals