Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 03:19 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,162,347 times

Advertisements

Ooooooohhh! A puppy! At that age & with that breed you will need lost of tough chewies. I know a great place to get healthy long lasting chews. If you would like a link let me know.

Well, we made $127 today. I think that is one dollar for every mosquito that bit me. Oh well, the salt water takes the itch right out of them. Beach was nice today.

Karla, I think you told me & Pattie what you were getting your notary for, but I don't think you shared with the group. Now you have said something you have to tell. *shakes finger at you*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2008, 03:30 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,029,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
Karla, I think you told me & Pattie what you were getting your notary for, but I don't think you shared with the group. Now you have said something you have to tell. *shakes finger at you*
I am just waiting for you know who to tell me it is ok

I will be able to notarize signatures , I can even get a job doing mortgage refinancing closings and in FL you can also marry people

rofl now if I ever go back to DJing I can also marry the couple then they can tell folks
the DJ married us how cool would that be

Old 08-15-2008, 03:52 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,201,914 times
Wow, Karla...how cool is that! BTW, I nudged u-no-who to see if I could say anything but haven't heard back yet. Thanks for the compliment. I accept graciously. Still feel pregnant, but I accept!

A new baby! Congratulations!

Charley, hang in there. Thanks for letting me off the hook.

Old 08-15-2008, 05:41 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,489,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
I am just waiting for you know who to tell me it is ok

I will be able to notarize signatures , I can even get a job doing mortgage refinancing closings and in FL you can also marry people

rofl now if I ever go back to DJing I can also marry the couple then they can tell folks
the DJ married us how cool would that be
You know, I had a feeling it was something like that! So, is it legal everywhere-or is that a stupid question? Hard telling with all the laws they're making and revoking nowadays, when it comes to marriages.

Old 08-15-2008, 07:42 PM

7,394 posts, read 19,286,820 times
Congrats to you Karla for becoming a notory.
Charley, Rusty is a good name for a dog. I used to have an Irish Setter with that name.
Our camera is dead along with the batteries and now I guess the battery charger doesn't work either so we're gonna have to wait on the pictures.
Yes, Evey I would appreciate the link for the dog chews. Isis doesn't seem to be a chewer but Whiskey the new pup is. Hopefully he'll get in his crate tonight.

Old 08-15-2008, 09:37 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,162,347 times
Best place I have found for healthy treats PetExtras.com - No Recalls on any of our pet products! This is a Mom & Pop place with outstanding customer service. If you spend $100 (which I always manage to do) shipping is free. Shadow recommends Ocean Chews (http://www.petextras.com/oceanchews.html - broken link) and Ostrich Tendons Medium (http://www.petextras.com/osteec.html - broken link) and Achille's Tendons (http://www.petextras.com/acten.html - broken link) and Bullstix - Variety (http://www.petextras.com/buva.html - broken link) and Deer Antlerz (http://www.petextras.com/deansm.html - broken link) and.......

The Antlerz are the toughest chew out there. I like it that you can order one of something to see if your dog will eat it. They will send you some freebies with every order.

Old 08-16-2008, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
Congrats to you Karla for becoming a notory.
Charley, Rusty is a good name for a dog. I used to have an Irish Setter with that name.
Our camera is dead along with the batteries and now I guess the battery charger doesn't work either so we're gonna have to wait on the pictures.
Yes, Evey I would appreciate the link for the dog chews. Isis doesn't seem to be a chewer but Whiskey the new pup is. Hopefully he'll get in his crate tonight.
Hey, song...did you call him Whiskey because he's a.....licker???? Sorry. I've been waiting to use that so bad, I just couldn't resist.

Old 08-16-2008, 10:49 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,489,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Hey, song...did you call him Whiskey because he's a.....licker???? Sorry. I've been waiting to use that so bad, I just couldn't resist.
Pattie-Go To Your Room!!!

Old 08-16-2008, 11:04 AM

Aaw, shucks! And I was just headed to the pool, too. (((Maybe if I sneak out, she won't notice!)))
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals