U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 08-31-2008, 08:57 AM

17,593 posts, read 19,774,082 times
Default Sunday's "oops lol " exercise thread"

I went right to start the ? 0' the day and forgot to start todays exercise thread

chaos was really wound up this morning some animal must of been walking through the yard last night because he was running around sniffing everything

I think I miss the puppies more than he does because now he has "aunt Karla's" full attention

we got back from breakfast decided I was going to wait till tomorrow to do the lawn so just killing time before we begin movie day
we can't start this early or I will be movie'd out by 3 lol

pattie you and hubby be careful going to the airport

So whatcha doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 08-31-2008, 09:44 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 577,626 times
Good morning. Not much going on around my house this morning, I think we all have a bad case of the 'lazies'. Hubby and spent the entire afternoon planning our January escape and we have decided on an 8 day cruise to Mexico. He has never been on a big cruise ship, had thought it really wasn't his style, but now he is excited about it and we are both counting down the days!! We try to get away somewhere warm for at least a week to help break up the cold winter and before I start working extra full time during tax season... he hardly gets to see me after Feb 1st.

We are going to a BBQ at my SIL's house this afternoon to celebrate my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary! Amazing, 50 years together. They didn't want a big party, just wanted to have a small gathering of children and grandchildren, so that is what they get!

Happy Sunday all...

Unread 08-31-2008, 10:27 AM

19,922 posts, read 6,785,284 times
I'm glad to see you. I almost started the thread for you ... lol.

Did two miles again this morning. That's two days in a row. Progress? Hmmmm.... could be!

Unread 08-31-2008, 11:28 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,668 posts, read 10,217,473 times
Good afternoon, all. I wondered what happened, Karla. I figured you had a BIG breakfast this morning! LOL

We went and got NN. I hope you can't hear me sobbing all the way up there. It's started already. Oh, well.

Of course, it's Sunday, so no exercise today.

Have a good one, all.

Unread 08-31-2008, 12:52 PM

7,065 posts, read 10,891,386 times
Nothing going on here today. It's pouring down rain outside. Whiskey tore down one of the tv cables so we had to fix that.
Neither dog seems to like the rain so no walking for them or us today.

Unread 08-31-2008, 07:13 PM

12,120 posts, read 7,099,454 times
Today I finally went outon the boat with dh and another couple. We headed out from their marina to downtown Toledo, down the river, and blah blah, it was nice out, pretty hot, but plenty breezy on that boat! I'm kind of rocking a little still-if any of you know what I mean! Then we stopped to eat at a restaurant that a friend of ours son owns. It was really good! Came home, I picked 5, count'em 5 tomatoes, gave my NN 2, there'll be more ready tomorrow, and so on...oh and picked a banana pepper too! Then we went and got turtle ice cream sundaes. Oh, boy! That's ok, because on our special zero calorie day-the food at that party, phfft...oh well.

Sorry I'm late, on an everybody's late kind of day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals