Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 05:12 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Hanna that is
Here goes the newscasters "dramathon" again lets see how many times we can use "wobble" in our forecast

The pendant lights turned out great !!!
Hubby did a great job !!!

Ok today is going to be elliptical then finish the new section of the butterfly garden lol I ran out of steam yesterday before I got to that point.

So what will you be doing today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2008, 05:27 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,044,320 times
Hanna, then Ike, and then there's a J warming up in the bullpen. Lots of lousy weather on the way!

I'll be heading out to the lake in a few minutes. Yes, the lake! Remember me? I'm the guy who used to go walk at the lake ... lol.

I was glad to see Evey posting yesterday. Welcome back! You've been missed.

Old 09-02-2008, 06:48 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
SHe'll be Josephine when she strengthens to a storm. I think they saved all these storms up for us because they didn't want to scare DH and me last year, our first season. What is going on?

Gotta run - have to take NN to the bank, go to my own bank, and then pick up NN's dog. And so it begins....

But first, my report - did the 10 min. abs/butts, then biked for almost 30 minutes! Woohoo! I forced myself, but I did it.

Karla, are you sending photos of your new lights??

Old 09-02-2008, 07:47 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley View Post
I was glad to see Evey posting yesterday. Welcome back! You've been missed.
Thank you, thank you. I missed you guys, too. And I am happy to see you are mobile again.

It is incredible weather here. Shadow & I walked the whole farm (all 80 acres of it!) this morning with the hay guy, checking to make sure the hay is cured enough to bale. We are supposed to get some rain from Gustav's remains in a day or two, so we were very glad to see that the hay was ready to be baled, or we would have lost this whole cutting.

My friend has told me that if I want to move all of the stuff from one of her rooms I can move my bed, dresser, etc. in so I don't have to sleep on the couch. So it looks like I will be moving furniture today (groan!).

Today I am feeling the effects of the packing, moving, driving thing. I am exhausted.

Will try to check in later to see how everyone is doing.

Old 09-02-2008, 07:57 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,044,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
But first, my report - did the 10 min. abs/butts, then biked for almost 30 minutes! Woohoo! I forced myself, but I did it.
Great work! I did three miles at the lake. Tomorrow I'm thinking about a walk to the library. Round trip = about 4 miles.

Old 09-02-2008, 08:28 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Good morning folks.

Great to see you back on CDF Evey. Hope everything is running nice and smooth for you.

Way to go Charley!!!!

Dropped my little man at the bus stop this morning. I am always nervous the first day back at school. Why? I have absolutely no idea.

Well, got my morning walk under my belt. Tided up the garden and have two loads of laundry going round in circles.

Can you believe we are actually going to hit 89 degrees again today! Not to worry though. Tomorrow we'll have a high of 69 I think. Hopefully we'll get some much needed rain this afternoon.

All of you in the path of Mother Nature's wrath please take care.

Old 09-02-2008, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Karla, are you sending photos of your new lights??
ask and you shall receive

Old 09-02-2008, 08:34 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Oh, very nice! I'll sit and have a cuppa with you if you'd like.

Hey, Tet, how old is the little guy?

Old 09-02-2008, 09:45 AM

woo hooo !!!
I just found out my notary application was approved even though you pass the test you have to be approved by the governors office
so now I am officially a notary public
I have to go order my stamp

Old 09-02-2008, 10:15 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 850,888 times
Good morning all! Glad to hear everyone doing well and out and about getting exercise. Hubby and I will head down to the pool at 10am for the adult swim. And then I think I head into town to stock up on groceries for the week.

Nice lights Karla! Glad to see Evey back on. And congrats to Charley being able to get out and walk.

Have a great Tuesday!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals