Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 04:58 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,007,484 times

Advertisements

the magic wand is the good sister to tets "whittish whip"

I am taking the magic wand and waving it over everyone to make all of the aches and pains and soreness just fade away

Now if I could just figure a way to make the MW clean and do laundry

good morning everyone

ok today's agenda will be one on one with the elliptical

then hubby and I are meeting his boss who retired and her hubby for breakfast, they are leaving tomorrow for a cruise to Alaska
she has no idea that her hubby not only booked a suite,but "the suite" on the ship !!! I am so excited for her.
I have been so good in not letting it slip I am going to have to be very careful in what I saw this morning, though I found out because of them being in "the suite" there is a chance they may get invited to have dinner at the captains table
So how do I hint,without giving it away, that they may want to be sure to have "dress clothes" packed ?

So how is everyone doing can you feel the "power of the magic wand "
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2008, 06:02 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,003,885 times
Magic wand? Perfect. Please wave it over this way and make 70 pounds disappear!

Old 09-09-2008, 06:32 AM

I'm waving charley

btw I almost spit out my diet pepsi reading your post on the ? 0' the day too funny
I tried to "you know what" but have to do some spreading

Old 09-09-2008, 06:36 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,003,885 times
NOOOOOOO! Wave it the OTHER way! Wave it the OTHER way!!

Last edited by kris; 01-10-2014 at 12:18 PM..

Old 09-09-2008, 07:39 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,187,691 times
Charley, let's just say you come up with the most, um, "interesting" photos sometimes!

Karla, your magic wand must not reach very far. My arm still hurts. But the dr. gets to see me today - isn't she lucky??? Anyway...due to arm and Lazy Susan, I stayed in bed till 7 this a.m. so no exercise.

Ike is giving us small tastes of his anger. We had 2 real quick showers yesterday - each lasted about 2 minutes (no exaggeration). It's gotten cloudy and grey already this morning, and we are expecting wind and rain today. That's ok. It sure beats what he's been handing out in cuba.

Anyway, Karla, you can keep the secret, I know you can. Maybe you can say, "Gee, don't they have Formal Nights on those ships? What are you going to wear? Something fantastic, I'm sure!" Maybe that'll work.

Old 09-09-2008, 07:48 AM

ok elliptical done 25 mins
I tried using those slipper socks with the tread on the bottom and this time my toes didn't feel like they were falling asleep

good suggestion pattie I am going to try that line

ok time to shower see you all later

Old 09-09-2008, 07:54 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,144,497 times
Morning peeps!

It is a balmy 55 degrees here this morning. I am loving this weather!

Karla, when you are done waving the magic 70 pound vanishing wand in Charley's general direction can you point it towards me?

It rained over night and the grass is wet. Apparently cold wet grass is even more offensive to Shadow than warm wet grass. She stayed on the mulch until she got to the gravel then headed for the other side of the mulch. *shaking head*

Shadow has been getting plenty of exercise here. Besides our morning walks she walks the fence line with me when I am done riding and cooling my horse off. When I finish in the barn in the evenings I get on the golf cart & she chases it all the way around the property. I had no idea my dog liked to chase golf carts, but if you could see the smile on her face.......

Mickey (my cat) is also having a grand time. There is so much open space to explore. She even followed me all the way into the barn yesterday. They were loading hay into the loft & making a bunch of noise so I was surprised to see her. She stayed until one of the horses whinnied. Very scary.

Off to look at houses this morning. Everyone cross your fingers that I find the right house today. I love my friend and I love staying here, but...... you know what it is like when you are in someone else's house.

Pattie, I hope the doctor finds an answer for you, or at least a magic perscription. If you are like me you really don't care what it is, just make it stop hurting.

Old 09-09-2008, 08:43 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,187,691 times
You got it, Evey. No more hurt.

LOL...I'd love to see Shadow chasing the golf carts - between the squirrels and the carts, she'd love it here. But she wouldn't like the heat. It sounds like she's thriving in the cooler temps. Good for her.

I do understand about living in someone else's house. I did it for a year between husbands. Luckily, I had the most understanding, supportive friend in the world and we got along great. I wish the same for you.

Old 09-09-2008, 11:02 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 848,432 times
Good morning! Wow, it has been a busy past few days. Hubby and I will head out for the adult swim in about an hour and also finish up cleaning the carpets and couch. Looks so much better!! And all the nasty 'dust' from remodel is gone (well, the majority of it anyway). A trip into Home Depot to return carpet cleaner and look at new blinds and other fun stuff for the house.

Have a great day!

Old 09-09-2008, 12:10 PM

7,394 posts, read 19,275,550 times
Hi everyone.
I need a magic wand over this way too this morning. I've felt under the weather for a couple of days now.
Good luck on finding the right house Evey.
Charley, that's a cute picture.
Have a good day all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals