U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2008, 06:50 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,911,802 times

Advertisements

hey all
well after I posted on yesterdays thread I kept getting timed out
I finally got back in

The above mentioned monster is hubby new computer that he just finished building
omg rofl the tower is huge it barely fits under the desk , I joked "will you be able to send messages to space on that thing"

lol he is like a "kid with a new toy" he kept coming out to tell me about all the bells and whistles
As if it makes any sense to me !!!!!
Now that it has moved into his computer desk in the familyroom he has continued with the "ooo look"
rofl want to take bets on how long till I say
"um aren't you suppose to be working"

ok today is going to be elliptical and then errands
I may even mow the lawn so I don't have to worry about it this weekend

So what will you be doing today

P.S. I just found out it is Charley's birthday today

Happy Happy Birthday Charley !!!!!

Last edited by FLPL75; 09-12-2008 at 07:43 AM..
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2008, 08:19 AM

4,281 posts, read 9,446,793 times
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLEY!

Heading out of town today. I need some good, fresh lake air. I can't seem to shake the cooties which have been bugging me all week. One minute I feel ok then the next ... splat!

Got my walk in this morning. My terrier loves that school is back as he gets to meet and greet all the kids at the various bus stops on our route.

Have a great day!

Old 09-12-2008, 08:29 AM

8,191 posts, read 28,039,729 times
Morning peeps!

It rained over night and continues to be grey & drizzly this morning. Shadow declined to walk in order to keep her toes dry. *shakes head* Poor Shadow is so tired these days. I don't think we have stopped moving since we got here. I finished my last lesson a little after 8 last night & I couldn't find her anywhere. She had gone to the house & gone to bed without me!

We are having a horse show tomorrow here at the farm. We have been very busy with painting jumps and teaching lessons and the 10,000 other things that go into making even a small horse show happen. I was going to show but between house hunting & helping teach lessons I have not had enough time to ride. Not fair to the horse for me to not be prepared, so I will wait until the next show here (early June I think). I will have plenty of time to be ready by then.

It is supposed to rain for the next 3-4 days. We need the rain, but it would be nice if we didn't have to horse show in it. We go rain or shine.

Old 09-12-2008, 09:09 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,911,802 times
tet can I come to the lake !!!
evey - you have been non stop since you got there your busy enough for all of us !!!

I went in the guestroom and thought I would surprise hubby with putting the big jigsaw puzzle he had completed in the frame we bought
when I was "flipping it over " Oops !!I sorta knocked off the one corner so now I am trying to put it back
did I mention I really don't enjoy doing puzzles sigh lol

hmmm I wonder where pattie is

Old 09-12-2008, 09:47 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 786,804 times
Good morning all

Happy Birthday to Charley!

Haven't been exercising much lately. I think the dust we stirred up in the house has caused me to have chest congestion, finally went to the Dr yesterday and she thinks I may have an asthma-like condition from it. Prescribed two extremely expensive inhalers and I do actually feel a little better this morning. And lighter in the wallet. LOL So, not a whole lot on the agenda for today. Would like to get some loose leaf lettuce planted in the tubs I bought as well as some chard and spinach. And some of my summer flowers and veges are looking a little ragged. Maybe a peaceful day of gardening is in order!

Have a great day all

Old 09-12-2008, 09:58 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 17,085,108 times
Hi, all.

Sorry I'm late. DH dragged me out to the yard again to rake up the mess we made yesterday. Karla, they weren't hibiscus. They're a funny name, can't think of it. But it does look a whole lot better.

Then, we went to Fleamasters - this really hug flea market in Ft. Myers. DH was looking for something in particular, and he's been antsy, so I thought we could do that to get out of the house and go somewhere different. He actually found what he was looking for and I found something, too. A good deal all the way around. So that was my exercise -yardwork and fleamarket work.

Tet, I know what you mean. I haven't felt good all week. And those stupid people at the dr's office haven't called yet for my MRI appt.

JnR, that can be nasty. Hope you feel better.

And where's the b'day boy?? Happy Birthday to our token male!

Old 09-12-2008, 10:11 AM

19,922 posts, read 9,970,502 times
Oh my - here too. Thank you all so very much. I've been thanking people all over the place.

We've also spent a lot of time this morning trying to track down a member of one of our threads from whom we have not heard anything in six days, extremely unusual for this individual who has also had some health issues - so we're all a little worried and pre-occupied.

I still hope to get out and do my two miles sometime this afternoon although it looks like rain is rolling in. We'll see.

Thanks so much for the birthday greetings. Is it true that calories don't count on birthdays?

Old 09-12-2008, 10:59 AM

8,191 posts, read 28,039,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley View Post
Thanks so much for the birthday greetings. Is it true that calories don't count on birthdays?
Happy happy joy joy to you today Charley!

Birthday calories absolutely DO NOT count. Indulge! Enjoy! You can always go back to denying yourself tomorrow!

Old 09-12-2008, 11:20 AM

19,922 posts, read 9,970,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
Happy happy joy joy to you today Charley!

Birthday calories absolutely DO NOT count. Indulge! Enjoy! You can always go back to denying yourself tomorrow!
In that case, I might just have Pizza delivered for dinner. My wife is not home today. After work, she goes right to a continuing education class and won't be home until about 9PM.

Old 09-12-2008, 11:33 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 17,085,108 times
Thanks for dropping by, Charley!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals