Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 06:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

It is going to be a rainy day all day
lol I knew I should of mowed the lawn yesterday instead of cleaning the house

when I went out with the dogs this morning I "squished" in the lawn so gonna have to wait till that dries out so I don't make mower ruts

I may hit the elliptical for a bit later this morning
a lady hubby works with is bringing her computer over so he can install her new burner
other than that lol I have no idea what today will hold

I am watching chaos this weekend lol we will have out sprinkler "ctjm"

so what are you doing today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2008, 07:35 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Wow! I can't believe nobody else is up yet!

Shadow & I have hiked the back field this morning. As soon as we crossed the creek up came the hackles, but I never saw anything down there. Whatever was lurking was upsetting Shadow pretty bad and she headed back to the house pretty quick with many a look over her shoulder. I didn't really want to hike the whole farm this morning anyway.

I will be heading into town in about an hour to look at a car. Other than that I have zip/zilch/nada on my plate for the day. We'll see if it stays that way.

Old 09-20-2008, 07:57 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hi, ladies.

2nd load of laundry is in. DH and I had bought a whole rib at Costco the other day, so we cut it up into steaks and roasts and did the suck 'em and seal 'em thing. Put them into the fridge except for two lovely rib steaks which will be cooked on the grill for dinner tonight. MMMMMMMMMMMM. Did some picking up and that sort of thing. I'm feeling a bit lazy today, so I'm not sure what else we'll be doing. I've been looking around the house and there's a whole bunch of stuff I'd like to get done before the surgery, but I don't think any of it's going to happen today.

Karla, that's very nice that you're thinking about a Left hand only day in my honor. No need, but it might be funny to see how people deal w/it.

NN was over first thing this morning. "What'd the dr. say? How long will you be in the hospital? Yada, yada, yada." She doesn't give you a chance to answer one question before she asks the next. I told her she'd have to use FISH (an org. in our community that volunteers take people to the dr.) for a while, since I don't know how long it will be before I can drive again.

That's about it for today. Talk to you all soon.

Old 09-20-2008, 08:29 AM

ok pattie what time should I arrive for dinner !!!!
evey your going car shopping sigh can i come too

lol if I could only fit both in

Old 09-20-2008, 09:08 AM

Well, Karla, if you can't make dinner here tonight, We'll save it for tomorrow for you, ok?

Old 09-20-2008, 09:42 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,044,320 times
Well you can see that I'm a bit behind this morning. Hello everyone.

Each of my sons came by this morning for different reasons, and of course, each had breakfast while here ... at different times of course.

Old 09-20-2008, 10:19 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 850,888 times
Good morning

Agenda for the day... hmmm... will take a walk around the neighborhood, try to get laundry done that I have been trying to get done the last few days , plant some more veggie and flower seeds and then we are heading over to friend's house this evening for a poker party. I think the guys will be playing poker and the ladies will be drinking wine Should be fun! Hubby would like to have a few beers as well, and since they live over an hour from our house, we will probably end up spending the night.

That's it from here! Have a great day

Old 09-20-2008, 12:02 PM

hey all well I decided instead of ellipticalling I would head out to the yard
I spent 4 hours trimming and weeding then mowing
we are having quite the breeze about 25 mph so it made mowing almost delightful !!!!

charley I need to come to your house I loooove breakfast

you know pattie I am going to be in Tampa on Oct 3rd how far from there do you live

ok time to go shower I figure I have about 15 mins before the kids decide it is time to eat

Old 09-20-2008, 12:57 PM

Let's see, I think we're about 2-2 1/2 hours from Tampa. I'll have to look it up. I'd love to see you, but it's going to be the day after my surgery. I know I won't be up to a trip at that point.

Old 09-20-2008, 01:01 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Somebody please explain what ctjm means.
We went walking today. I'm doing some laundry now. Again Whiskey is helping me take some of the clothes off the clothesline. LOL
It's getting ready to storm here it looks like.
Everyone enjoy the weekend and JnR, have a drink for me too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals