Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 05:17 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,223,441 times

Advertisements

Welcome, Chickrae. That absolutely counts. It's a good crew here - you'll enjoy it, I'm sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2008, 05:39 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,060,237 times
welcome chickrae !!!
almost 7 miles sure does count !!!!
we are a very unique exercise/motivation thread we post our daily exercises and because over the almost 2 years we have had this thread going we have become a terrific little family we also keep each other up to date on whats going on in our lives

So let me be the first to say
Welcome to the family !!!!

Sounds like an interesting day for all
we had rain lots of rain I got rained on when I went to run all of my errands and of course I had 5 or 6 different stop in the above mentioned rain !!!!

omg pattie I am so going to borrow your line for my NN she is the "lawn police" or "trash police"
Your NN had it coming hopefully she will get the hint

My front hedges need some serious trimming lol can I borrow mr nms

song had I mentioned my nickname for palliates I call them "pain-laites" lol

ok I better go start todays threads yes I did sleep till 7 !!!!

Old 09-23-2008, 05:49 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,463,927 times
This sounds fun. I am glad I found this thread. Sounds like a great place to be and friendly people!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals