Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 04:16 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

wow I woke up this morning and my first thought was "what state am I in
It is 62 degrees out there !!!! So I know I can't be in FL

It was chilly when I was out in the backyard with the dogs at 5:30
rofl they love the cooler weather they are quite frisky this morning

Off to school at 8 rofl I may have to actually wear capris or pants and leave the shorts in the closet !!!
then home to elliptical

So did you wake up to a chill in the air
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2008, 07:29 AM

3,367 posts, read 11,056,807 times
The weather is Austin at the moment is perfect, just right for running - about 63F now - so I am happier running than I have been for months!!

Did 2 miles with my new ipod nike sensor thingy but I didn't set it right - it only recorded 25 feet of my run! ! technology...

I run with my son to school whilst he scooters, but I'm getting too fast for him! We've bought him a new bike for his 7th birthday (in a month) - he'll beat me then for sure.

Hope y'all have a great day!

Old 09-25-2008, 07:53 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Wow...happy early b'day to DS, south.

It's nice here this a.m., also. Got down into the upper 60's last night, so we opened the windows before we went to bed. I just love having the windows open. THe cats thought they were in heaven!

Not much going on here today. DH went to run some errands, I stayed home to putz around. Just didn't feel like going out this morning.

Have a great day, all.

Old 09-25-2008, 07:59 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
It was a little chilly here this morning ... 44 or so. Tomorrow we're going to be in the 80s I thin Mother Nature must be going through the chage with all these erratic temps

Will be walking a little later today since I've got sooooo many errands to do.

Pattie I'll be stocking up the wine rack for ya!

Old 09-25-2008, 09:10 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
You're the best, tet! Thanks.

Old 09-25-2008, 11:00 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
I'll cover the snacks to go with the wine
maybe some baked brie and crusty french bread

school was lots of fun today I got to cover lots of the lesson and really enjoyed it

it is still nice out it did warm up but there seems to be no humidity

Hubby went into the office so I can get some phone calls out of the way

44 tet that would be jammy pant weather alas we won't get there till January

song a new bike !! your son will be soooo excited
when in Oct is his b-day mine is the 7th

Old 09-25-2008, 11:25 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 850,656 times
Good morning all!

Well, today is my birthday so I will take the day off Hubby just surprised me with a beautiful emerald solitaire ring so I am feeling extra spoiled already LOL It is going to be gorgeous here today, high 80's/low 90's so I believe that a trip down to the lake with the sailboat and a couple of ice cold beers are in our future this afternoon

Have a great day everyone!

Old 09-25-2008, 11:35 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Wow! Happy Birthday to you JnR, sounds like a great day so far! How sweet!

Now I can see that new status thing, figured I was too stupid to get it. Anyway, did about 45 minutes, abs, aerobic and this 6 minute thigh toning video I found on Sparkpeople-boy I think I'm really gonna be feeling that tomorrow!

Happy Thursday everyone.

Old 09-25-2008, 11:59 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Happy Birthday JnR. Hope you have a great one.
Thanks for the info on the gardener Karla. I'm going to check with someone today here that may know something about it.
I'm getting ready to go do linedancing. I'm also thinking about doing some of them exercises on Fit TV. I did it to yoga one time but didn't know what to do during the commercials so that was crappy. That Gilad guy looks like he does a decent workout.
Have a good workout and day.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:27 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Hi everyone!

Shadow & I slept in this morning. Boy, did it feel good to just sleep. It was in the 50's when we woke up, but has already hit 80.

Indy seems to be doing a little better today, although he is keeping himself immobile. They called late last night to give us the results of his bloodwork, which was looking pretty bad. They actually sent the blood out for a second reading at another lab because they said the numbers were so bad they did not believe the results to be accurate. So, we wait on that end.

I found an incredible park here in town & Shadow & I went to check it out a little while ago. There is an awesome paved pathway running along the river for several miles, with lots of benches & open green areas along the way. Shadow had a grand time chasing the geese and a wierd looking bug and meeting other dogs. It is the first time she has had to wear a collar or leash since we got here. It was also her first chance to check out the new vehicle, which is much taller than my old one so we had some issues learning to get in/out but otherwise she enjoyed the larger seating area and larger window.

Now I am off to ride, then I have 2 classes to teach tonight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals