Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 12:12 PM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 850,834 times

Advertisements

Good morning all! Thank you for the birthday wishes yesterday, it turned out to be a fabulous day Hubby got me one other present which I have to tell you about. He comes up with crazy ideas and he is full of them! LOL So we joke around that I 'gong' his crazy ideas... well, he bought me a table top gong so now I can truly 'gong' them. He is too funny. He also took me out for a late afternoon / sunset 'booze' cruise in the little sailboat which was just the perfect ending for the day

Glad to hear that you are settling in Jeannie

Good job on the cabinets tet

Happy Friday to all
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2008, 12:36 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
Hi everyone.
I'm finished with the 'painlates' for the day and will be walking later on for more cardio or I should say climbing hills.
I hope you find a house tomorrow Evey.
Jeannie, glad you're enjoying NC. What area of NC are you in? I used to like the NC/Tennessee border where the Smokey Mountains meet around the Asheville area. Lovely drive.
Are you changing your football team to the Panthers?
I wish I could go to Disney. I love that crying emotican. So cute.

Old 09-26-2008, 04:31 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
hey all

Dinner is cooking so I thought I would grab a sec to stop and say "hey"

Well lol got the hair cut it's a little shorter than I am use to probably 1 1/2" below my chin
so I'm quite bobbed

Didn't get the lawns mowed because I had to shower to get all the little hairs off my neck so of course you know I had to blow dry the new cut and lol I didn't want to get all sweaty

ok tet we are going to need pictures of all of your hard work

JnR what a great b-day I only hope mine is 1/2 as much fun
rofl I love the gong we got my fil one for xmas a couple years ago

now remember evey the house has to have room for all of us we may just have to do a road trip !!!

Sound like a good day was had by all

ok time to go check on dinner

Old 09-26-2008, 05:26 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Road trip! I'm in...as long as it's after my healing time. Can't fly on one wing, ya know.

Old 09-26-2008, 05:38 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
Wouldn't that be a blast for everyone to meet up sometime?

Old 09-26-2008, 06:34 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
it is so much fun song

nms evey and I got to meet right before evey headed north
we had such a good time

I also hang out with a few of the folks I met through the jax forum

not sure if you go over to the "other topics" forum but if you have been following the upcoming wedding of Rance & Sweden, hubby and I got to meet them last year when we went to Alaska
they are coming to FL end of oct to get married and I am lucky that I will be performing the ceremony
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals