Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2008, 03:58 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,053,142 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
lots on the plate today
got up early because I have to leave with the dogs at 7:30 drop them for boarding run home shower and do the hair and make-up thing for a lunch meeting at 11:30 to check out a location we are considering for one of our fundraisers. We are meeting with the owner hence the hair & make-up lol

Then stop at the store for some snacks and diet pepsi to take to Disney I have an issue with paying $2 for a can of soda from the machine !!!

I also need to call and order our park tickets
rofl can you say "doing things in advance" is not one of my strong points !!!!!

oh yeah I have to pack too, we are going from Disney to my FILs in Tampa on Thursday and going out to this really nice restaurant (Berns Steakhouse) Friday night so I have to pack a **gasp**dress for me and a jacket and nice pants for hubby.
I guess this craziness and running around is going to have to be my exercise for the day .

Maybe we should just say whoever gets online first can start the thread

I hope everyone "behaves" while I am gone lol
remember there is tets "whittish" whip out there

Pattie I know everything is going to go really well with your surgery and I am sending you tons of hugs and good thoughts for as little pain as possible

ok time to go wake the dogs and feed them

I will try to check back in later
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2008, 06:29 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,218,959 times
Thanks, Karla. Have a blast, ok? You do know about the Florida resident discount, right?

Old 09-29-2008, 06:48 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,598,910 times
Karla, have a great time! I'm going to start saving for a trip back to Disney in 2009, of course we'll keep that secret from my hubby, okay? Pattie, positive thoughts and prayers your way.

Old 09-29-2008, 07:23 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,053,142 times
hey all back from dropping the dogs

yup we got great fl residence rates !! ( jeannie we may have to check to see if there is anyway we can get you this rate )
Just booked out 3 day parkhopper tickets and it was only $164 each
now if only the70 % chance of rain tomorrow will go away !!!!

ok off to get ready for my meeting I will be back later

Old 09-29-2008, 07:31 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,181,689 times
Morning peeps!

Karla, have fun! We will expect to see a pic of you in your mouse ears........

Pattie, Thursday is the day??

Shadow & I have walked the back field this morning. This is the field where the creek cuts across the property and the spot where we are most likely to find fun things. It was a little foggy and we were not being very brave so we did not go into the field behind that one.

Later on this morning we have to take Indy back to the vet. They put him on antibiotics and steroids and he has blown up like a tick. He is able to walk now but even on the Prednisone he does not want to eat. Poor old guy.

I have nothing else on my plate for today. Tomorrow we are supposed to go see the rest of the houses that were on my list but we could not get into on Saturday. *shakes head* In this kind of a market you would think listing agents would return phone calls but apparently up here agents don't work on the weekends. Both properties are vacant and all we need is the combo to the lockbox.

Old 09-29-2008, 08:48 AM

Yep, it's Thursday. I'll be glad when it's over.

Old 09-29-2008, 10:14 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 849,362 times
Good morning!

Have fun Karla!!! I haven't been to Disney World but I do love going to Disneyland

When my brother was looking to buy a house this last spring and summer he had a heck of a time getting real estate agents to call him back and getting the powers that be to look over his offers. He had the full 20% down and great credit! Who knows. He finally ended up buying a new house in a housing tract.

Not sure what is in store for today. This morning is either adult swim or a walk around the neighborhood and this evening is dinner at the inlaws.

Have a great day

Old 09-29-2008, 11:32 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,501,224 times
Today I did about an hour, had a rather unpleasant experience this morning when I stepped on my scale-I used to love my scale, it always said the same thing!-but evidently I have somehow (!) gained a few pounds, but I didn't notice it when I put my jeans on and wore them. I do so good at avoiding snacks-til I open a package-then all self control goes right out the window.

Tomorrow my son has his eye surgery. I thought he was having Lasik, but he's having PRK, at an EENT Clinic [eye ear nose throat]...the army is paying for it, so hopefully it isn't some volume discount kind of thing. Anyway, I just was reading about it, it says both eyes are done in about TEN MINUTES-to do both eyes!?! Amazing.

Karla have fun in Disney-hope they're ready for you!

Have a great day everyone.

Old 09-29-2008, 11:50 AM

Yeh, fuzzy, I had the Lasik done, and that's about how long it took. I was amazed! Glad I did it, too.

Sorry about the argument with your scale. It happens to me on a daily basis.

Old 09-29-2008, 02:10 PM

Well, God certainly has a sense of humor. I just got called to jury duty for Oct. 28. I think I can get a note from my doctor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals