Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2008, 07:06 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,218,959 times

Advertisements

Good morning, all.

I wish they'd scheduled my stupid operation for 8 instead of 11. Oh, well. Thought I'd drop in, but nobody's here yet.

Have a great day. I'll miss y'all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2008, 07:20 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,347,505 times
Thinking of you Pattie! Hang in there Lady ... you're going to be just fine.

A little on the miserable side today in terms of weather. Heading out for my morning walk in a few.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Old 10-02-2008, 07:31 AM

Unfortunately, it's going to be a beautiful day here - lots of sunshine, upper 80's, lower humidity. And I'm going to be "out" for most of it! Oh, well. Quitcher beechin' as I like to say!

Old 10-02-2008, 07:50 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,019,500 times
Wishing you the best of success with surgery. Sending you great karma!

Old 10-02-2008, 07:54 AM

Thanks, Charley. So far, tho, it's not working. We were just getting ready to leave a couple of minutes ago, and they postponed my arrival time from 11 to 11:45. I'm so ticked it isn't funny. That's what happens when you don't let me have my a.m. coffee!

Old 10-02-2008, 08:37 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,181,689 times
Morning peeps!

Pattie sending you all kinds of good vibes today! Check in when you can to let us know you are still alive & kickin'.

Brrrrrr! It was 42 here this morning. 10 whole degrees above freezing! All of the dogs are wild in this cool weather and when I put Shadow's hoodie on her she got growled at! Don't know if it was scary to the other dog or if it was jealous but it was being kind of rude. We took the big walk around the property and I was glad I crawled around in the trailer last night to find my coat.

My agent called late yesterday to tell me that there is another offer on the house and the seller has requested that instead of counters and counters to the counters that we both make our best offer and whoever is highest gets the house. So I had to go into town this morning to submit the new offer. And now I wait some more. I have never had this much trouble buying a house before. Buyer's market my foot!

Old 10-02-2008, 11:23 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,300,018 times
Hi everyone.
Hang in there Evey. The house thing will happen. It does take patience unfortunately. Not one of my better qualities either.
Pattie, good vibes are coming your way for tomorrows surgery. Let us hear from you soon.
I'll be linedancing today and possibly going out to collect and cut some more wood for the winter.
I went to the doc yesterday to get myself established around here and it's time for the yearly woman exam. I decided to get bloodwork done while I was there to check cholesterol and all that stuff. They couldn't find a vein in my arm to take blood. How crazy is that? She told me it was probably because I didn't drink enough water.
I didn't know I was supposed to eat or drink much of anything before testing so all I drank was a little water. So, no bloodwork done. Never had that happen before. I may or may not go back to have it done. It takes almost an hour to get there.
Enough of soapbox stuff. I'll check in later to check on you Pattie and Evey.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:38 PM

3,367 posts, read 11,041,763 times
Afternoon !!!

I have been busy - that's my excuse - did a 5k run at 7.30am - and actually RAN all of it. Then looked after a friend's lil kiddie, did the laundry, cleaned the windows, wrote a ton of emails --- phew! Now on with the rest of the list....

NMS, guess you are gone by now - best wishes!
Hope the house works out for you Evey!
Songinthewind, I feel for you, that's happened to me too - not nice having them dig around with a needle and my next well-woman test is due now too....

have a great day all!

Old 10-02-2008, 12:55 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,501,224 times
Wow, around here you have to make a special appt. with a lab to get bloodwork done, then they do their thing then send it to the doctor. Spreading the wealth I guess.

Anyway, my son called and we talked for a while-a long while! Then I did a very long and thorough bunch of arm, shoulder sidebendy things, and the ABC workout, and now I have regular stuff to finish. Well, start.

Hopefully Pattie's all done and resting comfortably, and I hope you all have a great rest-of-the-day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals