U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 08:03 AM

8,191 posts, read 28,054,388 times

Advertisements

Happy Happy Joy Joy Karla!

Have you considered asking to have your bagels delivered by FedEx??

Pattie, good to see you! Are you back with us now?

Shadow & I went exploring the second soy bean field this morning. It is amazing to me how very efficeint that harvesting machine is. It mows, takes the beans out of their pod, and leaves everything but the bean behind. I have seen the citrus crop brought in, which is done by hand. I have seen the machine that harvests cotton, which leaves a lot of cotton behind in the field. I have yet to find a single pod with soy beans in it out there or even a stray bean on the ground.

Later I will head out to see if I can find the house without the help of my Realtor. The inspection is tomorrow morning at 8:15 and I am sure I don't want to be driving around lost that early in the morning.

At 5:30 I have a lesson to teach, then I ride with another group in their lesson.

Karla, have some cake for me if you don't mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2008, 11:01 AM

12,983 posts, read 12,841,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
I got calls so far this morning from my sister and 1 brother and my niece
lol my sister isup in Phila so you know I had to ask the standard "will you bring me bagels" question

dang those airlines that charge for checking bags because she only does carry-on now so no room for bagels

Tell her to buy one of those jackets with tons of pockets! A bagle here, a bagel there, it all adds up! Happy Birthday Be sure to tell us about all your presents!

Okay, today I did a lower/core workout and that's about it.

Tet-what kind of bulbs are you planting? Back when I first planted all my impatiens, they looked like nothing-bunch of piddly little plants, so I'd love to have something already coming up/in so it is always looking full. Hopefully I can figure out how to post some pictures-only because they look so pretty!

Old 10-07-2008, 12:55 PM

17,835 posts, read 29,923,720 times
thank you all again for the continued b-day wishes
cake is at 8 come on down or up lol

rofl the look on my sisters face when I suggest the jacket with pockets would be priceless !!!
I did check on fed ex and it would be about $98 for a dozen so I am waiting till SW has another $49 each way flight and I am going to fly myself up there for a suitcase full of bagels !!!!!

Hubby got me a really nice leather totebag for when I do my fundraising and Notary stuff it is the perfect gift

Tomorrow for our anniversary we are going shopping for a new wedding band since mine got all squashed I figured 5 years if the perfect time to replace it

tet plant some bulbs for us FL folks that can not grow them here

fuzzy we would love to see some pictures

Old 10-07-2008, 02:21 PM

4,281 posts, read 9,451,270 times
I'm planting tulips from Amsterdam! First time here so hopefully they'll sprout in spring. Going to have to do it tomorrow since the rain arrived a little earlier than expected. Don't mind the rain but I don't feel like playing in the mud and mulch.

Hope you're having a rocking birthday Karla!!!

Old 10-07-2008, 02:32 PM

7,282 posts, read 17,213,871 times
Hi everyone. Haven't been on here in a few days so I've been catching up.
First off, welcome back from your trip Karla and a big fat Happy Birthday to you. Hope you're enjoying your day.
Evey, Sorry to hear about Indy. Congrats on your 15 pounds lost.
JnR, I guess I missed the post where you were in the hospital but Im'm glad everything is okay and take it easy.
Fuzzy, hope your son is doing okay now.
Jeannie, I'm sure you're enjoying the weather change in NC as compared to the cold weather in Jersey.
Charley, long time no see. You need to post more.
Pattie, that's a funny story about you and your neighbor. Glad to hear you're feeling better, other than the acheing.
Happy Tuesday to you all.

Old 10-07-2008, 06:58 PM

4,270 posts, read 13,948,721 times
Hey Karla - I read in the other post honoring your birthday that you became a notary and I've always been curious: what's it take to be one? Such an important job!!! heehee

Old 10-08-2008, 05:27 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,923,720 times
thanks song and welcome back

foma
it was sooooo easy
just go to your states website and look up notary
the funny thing is I spent 3 weeks studying the tutorial and then went on line to take the test and lol what do you know everything I studied was right in each section
here, it is one of those timed tests so you read the stuff answer the questions then go to the next section
so of course I already knew everything from 3 weeks of studying so I zipped right to the questions answered and oops lol when I tried to go to the next section it said " you must spend 23 minutes in each section" so lol I would do a section then clean the kitchen do another section then throw in laundry

I got my notary mainly so I can marry Rance & Sweden at the end of this month florida is one of 3 states where notaries can marry folks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals