U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 12:59 PM

17,835 posts, read 29,973,807 times

Advertisements

p.s. !!! thank you all for the star wishes and the really nice things you have said about me <blush>

you have all made my day !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2008, 01:01 PM

ooo song we were posting at the same time

what did you do !!! poor thing there are quite a few of us here with back issues so we sympathize

time to get the rice sock out !!

Old 10-21-2008, 01:06 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 17,123,753 times
oh, song...feel better, please!

Old 10-21-2008, 02:28 PM

43,562 posts, read 52,699,775 times
Feel better, song! Well, maybe I didn't use enough of the nitric oxide, b/c nothing happened.

Forgot to post the temp. It's 79 now (3pm)...spent the day riding around with my top down (car's top, not mine!).

Old 10-21-2008, 02:45 PM

7,363 posts, read 10,803,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Feel better, song! Well, maybe I didn't use enough of the nitric oxide, b/c nothing happened.

Forgot to post the temp. It's 79 now (3pm)...spent the day riding around with my top down (car's top, not mine!).

Stan, You Made My Day!!!! (with the top down comment)
I've always wanted a convertible. Tell me it's NOT too late!

You girls....well, I may be a little slower tomorrow. My town lady friends won the argument, and we biked to the country. I really worked up a sweat and it's 69 degrees now. I think i'm skipping Curves tomorrow, but maybe will just do some stretching, and at the most, walk the nature trail. The Amish farm trip was productive, and I go back Thursday to pick up the fresh chickens. Tomorrow morning is apple peeling time, for the pies and cobbler. This week is flying by!

Karla, do they give you gold stripes to sew on your sleeves? That would be nice!

I hope all ailments are much better after some rest tonight!

Old 10-21-2008, 02:48 PM

4,281 posts, read 9,470,925 times
Back from my walk and it felt wonderful. It's in the high 40s but the sun is shining.

Song hang in there. Go get a good heating pad and some asprin. Please give it time and don't try and bounce back too soon (like idiot moi here).

Yes, Karla is CDF's very own little bottle rocket. BTW how is your pooch? I just found out that my sister's JRT in England almost died from a stomach virus. Luckily the vet got to him in time and he's pulling through.

Welcome stan and asitshouldbe. Nice to "see" fresh faces on our daily get together.

Old 10-21-2008, 03:08 PM

7,283 posts, read 17,252,543 times
Thanks you all.
Somehow yesterday the way I bent to make the bed did it. I'm really kind of upset because a couple of weeks ago, I fell on the gravel and hurt myself and now my back goes out big time.
Not much exercise going on and all I am doing is sitting around on the computer, watching tv (boring) although there's a wolfman show I want to watch tonight on Animal Planet and reading but reading makes me sleepy.
Okay I'll stop complaining now. Sorry.
Tet, sorry to hear about your sisters dog and happy anniversary to you.
Welcome to the forum asitshouldbe.

Old 10-22-2008, 03:36 AM

hey all
rofl tet "bottle rocket ' !!! I really like that one I am going to use it the next time chaos's dad teases me that I am "bossy"
lola is all better
it was weird how she was so punky but then 1 hour later was acting herself
I am so glad to hear your sisters dog is going to be ok

song years ago the same thing happened to me I bent over to tuck the sheets under the mattress and wham I was on the floor that one ended up with a visit to the ER at midnight because my back was in such spasm

I know it hurts when you walk but ask you DR mine says walking really helps to relieve the spasms
though lol in my mind I said "as good as a couple Valium

thats when I realized that walking while pushing weight ie the vac or lawn mower is one thing that helps when my back is whacked out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals