U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 03:18 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,973,807 times

Advertisements

3 am this morning
one of the dogs woke up to go out so of course all of them went out
lola must of eaten something while she was out there because she came in and started throwing up

She seem ok now but I am going to watch her.
She and ralph are suppose to go for grooming at 7 but if she is not 100 % I will cancel

ok todays list is
drop dogs
then I have a fundraising meeting at 12:30
I have to stop at the school sometime today to pick up the project the kids started last week
lol the only good thing about all the running around is it doesn't leave a lot of time for snacking

Well my house is all "sparkly clean" I never knew there were folks out there that love scrubbing baseboards
Still working on the curtain project lol the fabric is out of the bag

So that's my fun filled exciting day

What does yours look like
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2008, 04:29 AM

19,922 posts, read 9,990,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
So that's my fun filled exciting day. What does yours look like?
Well, it's starting off dark, but there will be increasing lightness toward morning.

Last edited by Gone-2-Beach; 10-21-2008 at 04:40 AM..

Old 10-21-2008, 05:12 AM

7,362 posts, read 10,803,781 times
Karla........Honest to Goodness! I can really FEEL the excitement down your way! The big day will be here, when? Saturday? My heart and happy thoughts are with you, the bride and groom and guests!

I'm back from Curves! The 6 a.m. group was very lively today, because our little town is wrapped up in high school homecoming this weekend. Much planning was done, while we were alternating on the spring boards, and time flew by before we could decide, exactly, who's making what! Some of us were in such a chatter mode, we were skipping machines, or doing them twice!

Wednesday, our tent, decorations and banner go up in the front yard. My food menu is planned, though, and today I'm running out to the Amish farm to order the free range chicken, and to pick up some fresh creamery butter and new potatoes. The town parties and food fests start Thursday night, and Friday night is the BIG high school homecoming parade, which comes past our house, then the game. Fun, Fun!

NOT FUN, includes a small trailer load of mushroom soil I have to unload today. In my mind, I'll call it "exercise" to get through it! We buy a trailer load each spring, and this year, bought too much! That will be the extent of my exercise for the day.

But, for right now, I'm off on business appointments, even though it's a little dark here! Have a wonderful day, everyone, whatever you're doing! What fun and exercise do you have planned?

Old 10-21-2008, 05:20 AM

19,922 posts, read 9,990,996 times
Congratulations Karla!

http://www.city-data.com/forum/commu...ml#post5782909

Old 10-21-2008, 05:21 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 17,123,753 times
rdlr, best of luck w/the big game this weekend. BTW, What's mushroom soil???

After a day of sitting in waiting rooms at the VA and then at the Toyota dealership (did I tell ya about our $230 "oil change"?), today we get to go to PT this morning. Woopee. Oh, well, it's helping.

So, Evey, are ya closing today?

Gotta run, do a couple things before we head out the door. Have a great day, all.

Old 10-21-2008, 05:30 AM

7,362 posts, read 10,803,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
rdlr, best of luck w/the big game this weekend. BTW, What's mushroom soil???
Morning, NMS! Mushrooms, you know, grow in manure. The northern part of our state has mushroom farms. Once the mushrooms are harvested, what's left is the soil the growers no longer find productive for their purpose. It's a very dark compost, very light weight until it becomes wet (mine is wet right now ) Tomato and veggie plants, along with many flowers, LOVE the stuff! When first spread, there's a slight odor, but that soon disappears. It's not sold in neat little bags though, only by the trailer load. I'll be layering it into my compost bin today, and mulching my rose bushes for the winter. Mushroom soil is GOLD for the gardener!

Old 10-21-2008, 05:52 AM

hey all
wow charley thanks rofl I didn't even notice I am going to have to go check to see who "sent me over"

ok is it just me or does everyone want to move to rdlr's town there is always so much fun stuff going on !!!!!

pattie as rdlr said mushroom soil is gold !! I would love to put it down in my gardens but since 2 of my "kids" eat dirt I am hesitating lol I couldn't imagine the effects of mushroom soil on their digestive tracts

dropped both dogs off because lola was acting normal lol well as "normal" as she acts

ok off to get those curtains done !!!!!

Old 10-21-2008, 06:05 AM

3,662 posts, read 7,540,613 times
Quote:
3 am this morning
one of the dogs woke up to go out so of course all of them went out
lola must of eaten something while she was out there because she came in and started throwing up

She seem ok now but I am going to watch her.
She and ralph are suppose to go for grooming at 7 but if she is not 100 % I will cancel

ok todays list is
drop dogs
then I have a fundraising meeting at 12:30
I have to stop at the school sometime today to pick up the project the kids started last week
lol the only good thing about all the running around is it doesn't leave a lot of time for snacking

Well my house is all "sparkly clean" I never knew there were folks out there that love scrubbing baseboards
Still working on the curtain project lol the fabric is out of the bag

So that's my fun filled exciting day

What does yours look like
I've been reading your threads off and on, sometimes I reply to the daily question. I thought I had a profile in my mind of you, but having school age kids through me off.

Old 10-21-2008, 06:38 AM

morning asitshouldbe
welcome to the exercise thread
we hope you keep visiting we have such a good time here

actually the only kids we have are the fuzzy 4 legged ones

I teach a JR master gardener program to 4th graders this year and we started "send a hug" project last week so I am going to pick up the "hugs' so I can deliver them

rofl if you read my post in todays ? you even get a different "profile" than you thought

Old 10-21-2008, 07:44 AM

3,662 posts, read 7,540,613 times
Quote:
morning asitshouldbe
welcome to the exercise thread
we hope you keep visiting we have such a good time here

actually the only kids we have are the fuzzy 4 legged ones

I teach a JR master gardener program to 4th graders this year and we started "send a hug" project last week so I am going to pick up the "hugs' so I can deliver them

rofl if you read my post in todays ? you even get a different "profile" than you thought
I guess I'm on target after all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals