Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 08:29 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,194,501 times

Advertisements

Hi, all. Maybe Karla's sleeping in. She's had a busy week, I know that.

Pouring rain outside right now, but we could use it. I guess that's why my arm is hurting so much today. Looks like a good day to hang out on the sofa, reading.

How about you?? What's going on in your neck of the woods?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2008, 09:32 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,154,184 times
Morning peeps!

The sun is shining and it is a glorious 43 degrees here this morning. The ground is nice & squishy from all of the rain we got yesterday, perfect for digging in the ground to get the field mice. My cat, my friend's cat, and my dog have all caught a mouse this morning.

We didn't get much of a walk in since we were so busy hunting, but I am sure there will be another walk later in the day.

Other than that I have a book that has been calling my name.......

Old 10-25-2008, 09:37 AM

44,257 posts, read 64,072,561 times
50s this morning when I drove to work. But I just turned my heated seats on and kept the top down. You all know how I love to run around topless!

Played golf yesterday...so that was our "exercise." Lol! 18 holes and 2 beers!

On Thursday, I went right to lifting 20 minutes after taking the nitric oxide, and I got such a pump! Wow! Went and bought my own tub yesterday (I had been trying a friend's).

Today there may be too much good college football for me to go to the gym after work. We will see.

Racelady...mice on the endangered species list at your house?

Old 10-25-2008, 09:48 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,154,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Racelady...mice on the endangered species list at your house?
LOL! Not likely! I am staying with a friend while I am in the house buying process. She lives on an 85 acre horse farm with many large fields, surrounded by other people's fields. There are mice, bunnies, and deer aplenty here. I have seen a few groundhog holes, but I have not seen any groundhogs yet. My dog is having a ball here with so much space to run around and so many interesting critters to chase. All apologies to anyone who is a rodent lover......

Old 10-25-2008, 10:58 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,339,538 times
Evey, I'd never see my JRT again if I was there! My hellion catches shrews while on a leash!

Going to mount my bluebird box on a pole today since we had a lot of rain yesterday. I've got to get it done before winter, otherwise I'll have no baby bluebirds to look at in spring! I'd also like to rototill all the new flowerbeds that I want in the garden too. I think the hubster would start shouting DIVORCE at me though! Oh well, one spring project I can really look forward to.

Apart from my usual walk I'll be bopping around the house doing some cleaning and small projects.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Old 10-25-2008, 02:12 PM

9,679 posts, read 14,151,849 times
We've had beautiful, sunny, warm weather for a couple of days. But, sometime after midnight, we had a light shower. This morning it was beautiful, sunny, and 65 degrees, and 71 degrees by noon....perfect for our Country Bike Tour. There may not have been as many entrants as last year's 1,500, but data isn't in yet.

So, we got all the homecoming events completed with wonderful weather, including the VERY long parade! All the floats were well done and it showed how much work the kids put in to these! Bless Their Hearts! Cleanup, for us, lasted until about midnight Friday night. Now the winds are blowing, and maybe a storm is coming. I hope the girls aren't dragging their gowns through the puddles tonight, for the dance!

I think all my exercise may have counter-acted all the food I ate. But, we'll see after I weigh myself Monday at Curves. It's time for me to get back to business!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.

Old 10-25-2008, 02:57 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,194,501 times
rdlr, it sounds like a wonderful homecoming. Congratulations!

Old 10-25-2008, 04:52 PM

9,679 posts, read 14,151,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
rdlr, it sounds like a wonderful homecoming. Congratulations!
Ahhh......Thank you So much, NMS! That's nice of you!

Old 10-25-2008, 06:41 PM

19,922 posts, read 11,007,330 times
Hello all. Just catching up on all my CD reading today. My son and I spent the day doing all sorts of work around the house and we'll continue tomorrow.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day.

Old 10-25-2008, 06:55 PM

1,483 posts, read 1,802,573 times
Bringing up the rear,
My mom and sis and I just got back from our girls day out. I went to Hastings and they had a very poor selection of workout videos. I did get dancing with the stars, and Kathy smith weight lifting one, I was hoping they may have had a Zumba, but looks like I may have to order it online.

Songinthewind, Next time we go to almo, we may have to cut threw cloudcroft.....I would like to meet you too. It was another beautiful sunny day
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals