U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2008, 05:07 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,455,595 times

Advertisements

good morning everyone
they say Sunday should be a day of rest , so I and going to "rest" bu watching the game and putting ornaments on the tree

one of my jax forum friends is stopping by later with her hubby & dog so that will be a really fun visit
I think we are going to order pizza !!!!

So what will you be doing on your "day of rest"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2008, 05:21 AM

42,336 posts, read 50,002,628 times
Karla...I am so sleepy! Stuck here at work...it's 5am. 2 more hours to go! Then I have to come back tonight and do my second of 2 night shifts. *sigh*

Er, did you say, "Pizza"?

No working out today or yesterday (Sat). Sleeping today. Monday will be a workout day.

One of our 3 furnaces died, so 1/2 of the downstairs is purty chilly. That's ok...our dog has a fur coat.

Old 11-23-2008, 07:40 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,202,915 times
Morning all, no exercise today for me either I did something to my back and it is screaming at me! I think today I will do laundry and make spaghetti, that is quite enough.

Old 11-23-2008, 07:47 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,679 posts, read 16,795,711 times
Oo! Cassy, take care of that back. Stan, hope you get some sleep.

I'm done for housework today, almost. I scrubbed the stove top and the sink, then mopped the kitchen/dining room floor. Probably shouldn't have. It uses more of the shoulder than I realized. 2nd batch of laundry's in the wash, one more to go.

Going to the Annual Christmas Tour of Homes here in the community with 3 friends this afternoon. Meanwhile, I'll read the paper and chat online a bit.

Karla, those buffet warmers by crockpot went on sale today for $20 less than what we paid for them! I still have the receipt, so I'm going to visit my friends at Target tomorrow to see if they'll re-imburse us. They usually will.

Started putting out some Christmas stuff yesterday. Put the Christmas quilt on the bed and the "Christmas" drapes on teh BR windows. (Green velvet).

That's about it for today. DH has the day off. I think we need one from each other - a bit too much togetherness sometimes makes for short tempers!

Old 11-23-2008, 09:55 AM

8,191 posts, read 27,523,288 times
Morning peeps!

Thank you all for appreciating my new house. LOL Karla, you are welcome to come in the spring & plant stuff! There are a pair of nice hostas in the front and a lot of weeds. The back yard is all edged out for plants but there is nothing planted.

Shadow & I hunted mousies this morning. I brought Buzz here to the house this morning and he is having a grand time exploring.

I think my project for the day will be removing the fence out back so I can park off the street. The one drawback to a big honkin' SUV is that it is too big for the garage or the carport.

Old 11-23-2008, 12:39 PM

7,270 posts, read 16,883,044 times
Hi everyone.
Get some sleep stan or try to anyway.
Evey, I didn't get a chance to post yesterday so went back and looked at your house. Looks like you've got yourself a nice charming house and I like the fireplace. Cute kitty too.
Cassy, hope your back gets to feeling better and that you didn't hurt yourself badly.
Karla, you get me in the mood to put up decorations.
We're going to Texas Tuesday for about a week and we'll put up the tree at least when we return home.
I'm taking a couple of short walks today and going to the neighbors house this evening for supper.
Happy Sunday to you all.

Old 11-23-2008, 12:40 PM

12,983 posts, read 12,595,887 times
Oh Evey, just imagine how pretty that house is going to look with some flowers out front, just a little imagination and TLC makes a huge difference! I bought tulip bulbs to put in, but things seem to be conspiring against me getting them in-but I just need a day above freezing-or two!

Anyway got about 20 measly minutes in today, but hey it's better than nothing.

Have a good one, everybody

Old 11-23-2008, 06:51 PM

4,281 posts, read 9,294,881 times
Does running up and downstairs with Christmas decorations count towards exercise? I seem to be continually making more of a mess than decorating. I just can't seem to get it right this year!

BTW: I've banned myself from Target!

Old 11-24-2008, 05:27 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,455,595 times
tet they say stair climbing is one of the best exercises !!!

cassy sorry to hear about your back I hope it is feeling better

hey how fun would it be if we all showed up at eveys to help plant !!!!!

Road trip anyone !!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals