Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 05:05 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,026,209 times

Advertisements

yay nothing mysteriously appeared on the calendar so
I have a day with nothing on the "to do list'
I can not remember the last time this happened

I am torn between settling down with a good book or wandering around the mall by myself

If y'all lived closer I would come a visiting

I did buy Santa hats for the dogs so maybe I will try to get them all in front of the tree wearing the hats for a picture lol that could be a full days project in its self

So what are you doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2008, 06:34 AM

2,175 posts, read 9,144,088 times
Well, I ain't going to let my dog see your pics. She might want a hat too instead of the trycycle I'm getting her for Christmas. LOL

Old 12-05-2008, 06:37 AM

hey robhu
Welcome to the exercise thread

lol our evey (racelady) has a trycycle for her dog !!! so does mawipafl

with your's getting one too mine are going to demand one !!!

Old 12-05-2008, 08:42 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,341,438 times
Welcome Robhu! My dog would kill us both if I got a tricycle!

No gym for me today unfortunately. Got the vet, oil change, Sam's and one last Christmas pressie to buy. After all that it's the never ending housework. I hate days like this. Want to swap Karla?

Oh well. I'll take the youngest pooch for a walk this afternoon if it's not too cold for him.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Old 12-05-2008, 08:44 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,159,147 times
Morning peeps!

Dang! I sold my trike at the yard sale before I moved.

It was 7 actual degrees Fahrenheit when I headed out with Shadow this morning. Silly dog went flying out the door with a smile on her face. We were out for almost an hour hunting mousies (who had the good sense to not be out in all of that cold) before I convinced her that I could not feel my face anymore & I needed to go back inside.

I am fighting a cold and I am not sure how motivated I am going to be today. We are having a collegiate horse show at the farm this tomorrow & Sunday and I am going to need every ounce of energy I have so maybe I will take it easy today.

Old 12-05-2008, 09:36 AM

tet omg you only have 1 more present to buy !!!!
wow I wish !!!I haven't even started lol
7 degrees !!! omg evey I remember that cold !!!

I think you need to relax today so your ready for tomorrow

lol i haven't done anything yet today except hang out on the computer playing jewel quest and reading cd

I am still in the fuzzy robe !!!!

Old 12-05-2008, 10:42 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,199,275 times
Hi, all.

Just got back from PT. What fun. Monday, I'm going to convince the dr. that I only need it twice/week instead of 3.

I only have one more present to buy, too, Tet. This one will be a big surprise for DH. It's not a big deal, but he's been bugging me for "one more bookcase" and I won't let him buy it. So I'm going to get my friend to drive to Big Lots w/me for that one case, leave it at her place till Christmas Eve or morning, then we'll bring it over for him. It'll be a big surprise for him, since he thinks I'm mean that I won't let him get one!

Evey, feel better. Welcome, Robhu.
Enjoy the day.

Old 12-05-2008, 12:10 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,487,651 times
Hello, everyone~did only about ten minutes today, just to get the blood pumping.

Kind of royally sucks that I can't do laundry since the dryer quit. Dh says he'll take a look at it Saturday-I said it's either that or we start going to the laundromat again, to which he said oh, that's not that bad.(laundromat) SO, I guess he isn't too worried about fixing it. Me and my big mouth.

Old 12-05-2008, 01:54 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,341,438 times
Christmas is done! Well the pressie portion of it anyway. Tomorrow I get to run around a tree farm looking for the one that's going in my living room. It's supposed to snow again tonight so it should make it even more fun

Evey I feel your "pain". It was 1 this morning with a windchill of -14. Sometimes that wind can be brutal on the chin. Mine goes numb.

Pattie you're too sweet to your hubby

Hope you get the dryer fixed fuzzy. Laundry build up is a biatch at the best of times!

Old 12-05-2008, 02:02 PM

7,394 posts, read 19,284,735 times
Hi everyone.
Welcome to the forum Robhu.
That's a big decision Karla about whether or not to curl up with a book or go to the mall. I like to do both but unfortunatley the closest mall to me is about 4 hours away.
Evey, you need one of those 'turtle' hats. We ordered ours online last year. It covers your face and neck and you'll have peep holes for your eyes. They will keep your face warm. Hope your cold subsides quickly.
Pattie, I know you've got to be sick to death of the PT visits as I am the chiropractor visits but I told him the other day, I wanted to see if I can handle cutting our visits down to once a week instead of three times a week.
I took a long walk today and did some dumbbell exercises for the upper body. I feel like I've been neglecting my upper body lately. I'm so happy though that I put my socks and shoes on by myself today. It was slightly painful but I gave it a try and I did it. Means I'm getting better.
Happy day to you all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals