Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 03:58 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Happy Christmas Eve !!!!!

All I have to do is run to the store since now we are not going out to eat for xmas dinner (long story and I actually thought it would be a drama free xmas having it down here) and I am in charge of bringing twice baked stuffed taters for 16

then wrap the gifts in the library
Hubby has one more thing to pick up

I think we will probably be going over to my sister tonight though now that our older brother has decided he is not coming (though he may change his mind again and catch a last minute flight) I don't think she is doing the big xmas eve thing she was planning

So who is going to be around today and tomorrow ?

For those of our exercise family that are traveling I wish you safe travels and a early Merry Christmas !!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2008, 09:45 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
OMG, I'm the second one to post? I'm shocked.
I'll do my upper body and especially my leg/hip exercises. I've been slacking on cardio or walking lately.
Our community is haveing a Christmas Eve service this afternoon and I'm thinking about attending it even though I'm not a churchgoer and I may get struck by lightning so if I don't post again soon, you'll know what happened.
Merry Christmas to you and everyone on the exercise forum.

Old 12-24-2008, 09:55 AM

hey song
Merry Christmas right back at you

lol don't worry about the lightening thing I tested this when I went to church with my MIL at Easter
however the lightening may get you for exercising on a Holiday lol

Make sure to take tomorrow off from exercise

Old 12-24-2008, 09:56 AM

p.s. All my gifts are now WRAPPED !!!!!

lol I alos noticed our grapefruit tree must have a "bazzillion" grapefruits on it hmmm wonder how the folks would react if I wrapped them up and took them to my sisters tomorrow lol

Old 12-24-2008, 10:01 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
hey peeps

still using the borrowed comnputer with the sticky shift key,so no capital letters from me today.

shadow dragged me all over the neighborhood this morning,then took her daddy for a run. she is finally laying down with a big 'ol smile on her face.

we are kicking back today and not doing very much. friday we are going to have to go get a tirefor my truck, but no other running around in the plans.

i will say merry christmas now in case i can't get to a computer tomorrow. everyone have a great day.

Old 12-24-2008, 11:22 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Hi, all. Before I forget..>>Merry Christmas, all.

Karla, who're the housewarming gifts for??? Or are these "In case I need a housewarming gift" gifts??

Poor Lola.

Don't worry, Song. I show up in church about once a year (when I visit Mom) and haven't been struck down yet.

Went to PT this morning (only 4 left!), hit Costco (hubby HAD to have a big can of smokehouse almonds), came home, brought our gift to our friends, put a couple loads of laundry in (2nd one just started - had to do it - the clothes were crawling out of the hamper by themselves!), made our apple pie (why, I don't know, we're eating out tomorrow, but I didn't have anything else to do w/the apples and crust) and here I am.

May you have a happy, wonderful, peaceful (for my dysfunctional friends out there) Christmas Eve and Day. Love ya all. Be safe all those who are venturing out.

Old 12-24-2008, 11:51 AM

What did I miss about Lola? Is she okay?

Old 12-24-2008, 11:56 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
They were trying to test her to make sure her kidney problems were gone and tried 3 times to poke her w/a needle to get some urine out and either she was empty or they just couldn't find the right spot, poor baby. See Karla's last post in yesterday's thread.

Old 12-24-2008, 01:15 PM

Normally I go back and read what I missed the day before but didn't do it this morning.
Thanks for letting me know.
Lola, you deserve some extra treats.

Old 12-24-2008, 01:25 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,090 times
Hope Lola is feeling better today after the vet trip.

Went for a nice walk in the snow this morning. Will probably head on out again later. We're just hanging out tonight watching Christmas movies and waiting for Santa

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Christmas Eve.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals