Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 01:43 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times

Advertisements

Well I did find a vet and he is open Sat mornings. One of the fellow CD members referred me to him, and I think he is a keeper. Cassy's cysts are nothing that soap and water can't take care of, she may lose more hair in the one spot but I usually keep her hair trimmed short like a lab anyway. I also found out that Dr. Washington's wife does grooming in the office, so I have a one stop vet! Got James Patterson's Cross Country at my stop at Barnes and Noble so I am going to take the rest of the afternoon off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2009, 02:13 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Good for you, Cassy. Glad that "the other Cassy" is ok.

Chickrae, that's fine - you wouldn't know - I had rotator cuff surgery Oct. 2 and these lovely ladies put up with me during my recovery.

Old 01-10-2009, 02:25 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,480,600 times
nomoresnow - sounds painful. Glad you are better then!

Old 01-10-2009, 02:29 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Let's just say it wasn't fun. Thanks, tho. It's good to be back to normal (whatever that is). I hope to start doing some exercise other than PT this coming week. I'm just glad they didn't kick me out of the thread! But this crew's too nice to do that.

Old 01-10-2009, 03:37 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Hi everyone.
Gettting ready to howl at the moon after while.
Glad cassy is okay.
I was doing good at keeping my resolutions until today as far as not letting stuff get to me but there's this man in our community that's here part time but he's a big time troublemaker. I have my fantasies on what I'd like to do to him like throw him in the swamps of Louisiana but can't do that legally so I'm upset along with some others.
Sorry for the vent. I'm just going to take it asit comes. It's out of my control.

Old 01-10-2009, 03:53 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
Hi everyone.I was doing good at keeping my resolutions until today as far as not letting stuff get to me but there's this man in our community that's here part time but he's a big time troublemaker. I have my fantasies on what I'd like to do to him like throw him in the swamps of Louisiana but can't do that legally so I'm upset along with some others.
Sorry for the vent. I'm just going to take it asit comes. It's out of my control.
You're not letting it get to you as you are finding an outlet to vent! Just imagine this guy naked with a big, 10 foot gator chasing his hairy butt across the Louisiana Bayou Feel better now?

Happy to hear Cassy is ok!

It might have been sunny outside today, but my afernoon walk was chilly. I had a numb chin when I got home

Old 01-11-2009, 02:43 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
woo hoo ladies on the weight loss !!!

I may even get the courage up to step on mine but not expecting much

rofl tet the diet pepsi went flying with the gator chasing image !!!
I may have ot borrow that to use on the annoying neighbors here !!

I had a very relaxing day we went out for breakfast to Dennys omg they have this new item "pancake pups" they are just like churros only in little 2 bite balls
then came home weeded the back (which is relaxing) then read 2 books
the weather was amazing 72 with a breeze
it was the perfect "this is why I live in Florida" weather

they are saying 60 % chance of rain today which means Chaos will be tracking mud all over the his kitchen tile
I have no idea where his dad keeps the mop so I use paper towels under my shoes to get it up lol it is kinda like a wide sweeping motion

Well I better head over and start todays thread were gonna leave early to go to breakfast so I can let Chaos out on the way
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals