U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2009, 04:02 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,995,198 times

Advertisements

It just seems like it was Monday a couple days ago

Lot's of running around today, I want to be out of the house by 7 so I can go feed and let Chaos out (his Dad should be home today) then head to Sam's Club then a stop at the bank to get the "begin the roofing project" paper that I have to sign notarized.

Then I am going to come home and trim back the "frozen " plants. So I can get them bagged up for yard waste pick up tomorrow.

Hopefully when I am done the back garden won't look so nasty.

lol Just listing the "to do stuff" has made me want to go back to bed

So how will you begin your new week ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2009, 05:27 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,361,833 times
Just work today for me! Saturday I found the cutest little boy outfit (my 4th grandchild is finally going to be a little boy) and that made me realize that I have to get my airline ticket tonight for the blessed event (if he waits for grandma to get there).
I'll turn on the exercise channel tonight when I get home, and am back on sbd strictly today!
Have a great one all!

Old 01-26-2009, 08:28 AM

8,191 posts, read 28,151,390 times
Morning peeps!

I arrived safe & sound a few minutes ago. it sure is wierd not having Shadow but I sure made better time without her.

I am going to go lay flat for afew minutes, wow am I stiff!

Old 01-26-2009, 09:21 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 17,138,551 times
Wow, Evey, you must have driven straight thru. Wish I could do that. Glad you're safe and sound, albeit a bit stiff.

Karla, I didn't know you had to cut back frost damage. Is it necessary or just prettier without the dead stuff hanging off?

Got up late this a.m. so didn't go to the gym, but got a bunch of stuff done around the house. It feels good to be back doing things again. DH and I worked on cleaning the garage a bit. It looks a lot nicer. I have a couple loads of laundry hanging out in the garage and some towels on the bars out back. I love clothes hung out.

Not much else going on. Definitely a pool day today. Supposed to hit 80 here. Can't wait!

Karla, I forgot to tell you about the solar lights. We put them out yesterday around 12, so they didn't get a full charge. DH says they're not very bright, but I don't care. It's not like we need them to walk or anything. You can get brighter LED types, but they cost more. We went fairly cheap on these - 8 lights for $20 - so I dont' expect spotlight type brightness. I'll try to remember to check them tonight before I go to bed.

Old 01-26-2009, 12:10 PM

12,983 posts, read 12,879,653 times
Hi everyone. Today I did two ab workouts from exercise tv-boy the one was really something! Pretty different kinds of crunches-yikes! And I did the cardio sculpt one, it kills my legs every time-my upper legs anyway.

Talked to my son again, didn't ask him about his missing duffel bag though, he seems to think he's never going to see it again which is BS to me. Last year he forgot a carry-on at detroit metro, after he went through security, and I tracked it down and had it returned to him! Too bad I can't help him out now! But, I think he'd rather do without it than have his MOMMY helping him!

Well, have a good one y'all.

Old 01-26-2009, 12:36 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 17,138,551 times
LOL...I think you're right, "Mommy"!

Old 01-26-2009, 04:10 PM

4,281 posts, read 9,479,332 times
Howdy folks!
I'm back to normal at the gym now. My cardio is back up to 45 mins, and today I got my shoulders and back done.

Glad you're able to keep intouch with your son fuzzy. Hopefully the duffle bag he lost doesn't have important stuff in it like undies and socks!

Well, tonight should be the last of the extreme cold front. We might actually hit double digits by the end of the week! I'm looking forward to some of this snow melting so I can see green grass and flower beds. At the moment just the tops of the Arborvitae's are sticking out like big green popsicles.

Have a wonderful evening everyone!

Old 01-26-2009, 04:36 PM

12,983 posts, read 12,879,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
Howdy folks!

Glad you're able to keep intouch with your son fuzzy. Hopefully the duffle bag he lost doesn't have important stuff in it like undies and socks!
Have a wonderful evening everyone!
It does though. It has his ACUs and his PT clothes and socks, underwear, shoes, you know, everything he can cram into it. His belongings. Not ALL of them, but a lot.

Old 01-27-2009, 03:38 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,995,198 times
Hey all
spent yesterday running around

wow evey that was a fast trip down, hows the weather it was warm here so you had to be lovin it !!

Pattie - your "suppose" to wait till you see new growth before cutting back the freeze damage until you start to see new growth but it just looks so nasty I am wanting to do it now.
Didn't get to it yesterday but maybe I can get it done this morning before the yard waste pick-up truck arrives

Fuzzy that so stinks about his bag, if it doesn't show up will you have to send him new stuff or can he replace it there ?

tet glad to see you may be warming up I will aim the big fan in your direction and send you some of our warmth !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals