Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2009, 04:46 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Heading out to meet out friends for breakfast in and stopping to let chaos out on our way
I didn't get up til after 6 so I am rushing even more than usual this Sunday morning

We are going to finally stop and look at the patio set on our way home if we bring it home this would be a good project for me on Tuesday while I am stuck here all day during A/C replacement

Since it is "Movie Day" lol want to guess what the rest of the day will involve

ooo hubby got the new bathroom sink fixtures installed yesterday they look so nice

So thats my day what are you going to do with yours
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2009, 06:03 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
It's my cleaning, laundry day today. Cassy and I will go for our regular sniff walk, you know I never see any squirrels here, I wonder why??
I bet I will have a dozen calls about Parker, my daughter is very "in love" with him. Lucky little guy. lol my son-in-law was outnumbered by the female sex when her married Kim, there was Kim, Heidi (her Boston), and Kitten (cat adopted by our family years ago), then they had Natalie (my grandaughter). Adopted a stray cat, Zander, who is a male, now Parker and they will be blessed with a little boy sometime in the near future! Son-in-law laughed last night and told me "I have caught up in numbers now". Parker has lab in him, so I asked if he would be fishing buddy this year, son-in-law beamed at me(via web cam)!
So that will be my day, cold here but I understand that tomorrow will be the weather turning point, 70's all week
Have a great movie day, Karla and thank you for the info on the schools, I will look here it sounds great for aging skin!
Sandy

Old 02-22-2009, 07:59 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Morning peeps!

Brrrrr! It is cold here this morning. 15 degrees and the wind is blowing. Shadow took a short walk this morning because yesterday she found a bile of brush with a bunny living under it. That was all she wanted to to was to try & find the bunny.

I am meeting a friend out at the barn at 1:00 and we will ride a couple of horses. I will go early so that Shadow has time to chase mousies (the mousies are too smart to be out & about in this weather, but Shadow does not seem to notice this). Then I will head home to watch the NASCAR race.

I refuse to scrape wall paper today. I have about 1/3 of one wall and 1/2 of another left to go. I just can't do it today. I think that old houses with tall ceilings and interesting detail work are great if HGTV is going to send a crew to help you, otherwise all of that detail work is just a pain to work around. This particular room has crown molding, chair rail, and base board to work around.

If I remember to take the camera I will get some pics of my horse. He is quite the handsome devil.

Old 02-22-2009, 11:15 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Today I did the half hour cardio workout that I did yesterday again. It wasn't any easier.

Anyway, dh bought a winter coat on sale, but 'the zipper is no good'-he's rather torturous on them, and he couldn't return it, so he's all in a rage. Great for his high blood pressure. Oh well, let his bff deal with him. He'll make it all better.

I can only hope this week is better than last week. Have a good day everybody.

Old 02-22-2009, 11:58 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Fuzzy take it to the dry cleaners and see if they can replace the zipper. I had to do that once, did not cost very much either.

Old 02-22-2009, 01:15 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Fuzzy take it to the dry cleaners and see if they can replace the zipper. I had to do that once, did not cost very much either.
Thanks! Great idea, I never even thought of that, and there's one right around the corner-and another up the road a bit! Oddly enough, they're both closed on Sunday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals