Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2009, 08:32 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

woo hoo it is songs Birthday !!!!!

Happy Happy Birthday to you !!!

I hope your day is filled with lots of wonderful things

That means we can all have cake and it doesn't count !!!!!

I am posting this early lol way early so I have absolutely no idea what I am going to do yet except for school in the AM

We will be finishing up the "warming up to worms" class

It is suppose to go up to 72 so I have a feeling there will be some out side activity
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2009, 05:12 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Morning all and a Happy Birthday to Song!
It is beautiful outside this morning, but sigh, I must get ready for work. Spring has sprung! Buds are on the trees, pear trees are almost done with their flowers (if those are pear trees, I must check on the AL forum) and the tulips and dafidils have been up for a time now.
Don't know what type of exercise tonight will bring, but I am sure it will help.
Have a good one
Sandy

Old 02-26-2009, 06:17 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Have a happy, Song. So glad you joined us.

DH is out, starting his planting (can't wait till it's all done!). I'll try to send photos to Karla and maybe she'll post them for us.

I'm headed out to pick up pine cones - somehow we managed to gather quite a few out there on our lawn. A/C guy is coming today.

Old 02-26-2009, 07:29 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Happy Birthday Cheryl! Got any big plans for the day? Cake maybe????

It is in the mid 40's here on the way to the mid 50's. We have fog & everything is damp & grey. The squirrels are out in abundance. Need I say more?

I think I am going to take the day off from projects. Toting the laundry up & down 2 flights of stairs will be enough for me today.

Old 02-26-2009, 08:21 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Just spent a couple of hours out in the yard, raking up pine needles, picking up pine cones. Shoulder hurts. I hate our yard. All that work and it doesn't even look like I did anything. My body sure knows it, tho. That's a good thing.

Old 02-26-2009, 08:34 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Happy birthday Song! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Pattie, take it easy. I'm sure your garden looks wonderful. Hey! At least you can see yours! This morning started out nice, but cold. However, the sky is turning with the threat of more snow on its way.

No gym, as I want to get my grocery shopping done before the heavens float on down. I'm going to take the road to nowhere later on my treadmill. Then I'm going to do the ball massage on my back.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Old 02-26-2009, 09:55 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Wow, was I surprised here !!!
Thanks to you all for the birthday wishes.
Cheesecake is the cake of the day here. Not going to do anything today but we're going to pick up my mom at the airport tomorrow and she'll be here until Monday and we'll celebrate our birthdays together. Her's was a couple of weeks ago.
NMS, raking pine needles is in my near future too, probably next week.
I'm going to take it easy today and try not to do much of anything. Too windy to go atv'ing.

Old 02-26-2009, 12:18 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Talking Where's theparty?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL/SONG!!!

Just remember, fifty is NIFTY and forty is...over

Anyway, I did that 30 minute cardio workout-it might maybe be getting a little bit easier. Glad I keep track on here of which ones I do!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals