Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2009, 04:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
In case you didn't go back to yesterdays thread I am feeling better and I am giving all the credit to your "feel better wishes"

Today I am going to be the "queen of babysitting"
I did call my friend to let her know I had caught her sons "germs" but still would be there to watch them tonight lol I said " your house is already infected" so you probably won't be worried. However the lady who is having the party wanted to drop her kids off and she might have an issue
So I have no idea yet if I will have 2 or 4 kids to watch tonight

I think I will take the stuff to make radish seed necklaces I may also take 4 of the 24oz empty pepsi bottles and some seeds and we can make mini terrarium's
This should keep them busy till bedtime rofl of course not having kids I have no idea what bedtime is I am not going over till 7:45 so might not have to much time before they go to bed
there might be 2 5 yr olds & 2 8 yr olds any idea on bedtime ?

I am also babysitting Chaos until Tuesday it will be interesting to compare which "sitting" will be easier

It is suppose to hit 80 today so maybe I will try to "sweat" this thing out of me in the garden this afternoon

What will your day hold ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2009, 05:34 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Hi, there! Glad you're feeling a bit better, Karla. Or should I call you Mrs. Doubtfire??? Watch out if you go to HD today, tho. They don't let you out of the garden center unless you've left behind at least $75. It's true.

On my way to the community pancake breakfast. During snowbird season, they have a coffee klatch every Sat. a.m. except for the 1st Sat. of the month, which is pancake day. I go mainly for the social aspect.

Not sure what else is on the agenda. DH said he's doing some yardwork. Gotta plant the rest of the stuff, ya know. I have some housework I need to catch up on.

Have a great day, everybody.

Old 03-07-2009, 07:58 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Morning peeps!

Glad you are feeling better Karla.

This warmer weather is making my critters all crazy! Mickey & Buzz are both out investigating the back yard. Mickey is fine until a dog barks or a car starts & then she runs back into the house. Buzz follows Mickey even though I don't think he much cares if a dog barks. There are lots of tiny little birdies in the tree out back and that is mostly where they are hanging out.

Shadow & I have been for our walk. I am thinking I might just have to go ride today so there would be a chase Shadow around the 85 acres in my afternoon.

OMG you guys! It was cold weather when I bought this house, and I never opened any windows. Now that the plastic is down and the windows are open I can see how much filth there is on the window ledges (you know, between the window & the screen?). Not sure why it surprises me, the rest of this house was filthy. That disinfecting project will likely happen today.

Old 03-07-2009, 09:08 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,340,034 times
Hi everyone.
Glad you're feeling better today Karla.
It's been so warm here in the 60's (which I guess is unusual here) I could have sworn I saw a hummingbird this morning. Now I'm ready to put up the feeders but think I may be rushing it a bit.
I pulled a thread up in the NM forum and asked when they normally start feeding them.
Out to rake the pine needles in the front yard today.
You all have a nice weekend.

Old 03-07-2009, 11:35 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Gee Karla, you sound like a cool babysitter!

Today I did the abs workout but I started with one called Fat Burn, which is a cardio interval one, since I kind of had to hurry and BOLO for dh -don't need him watching me!

Well, this computer is doing its little thang where it shorts me a letter and won't let me put it back in.

Have a good Saturday everyone.

Old 03-07-2009, 05:19 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Evening all
Had a wonderful day here in AL, spring is in the air and I so love it. The birds even sound happy
Cassy and I have been out several times for good long walks and before that I had my hair done. I still have to check out the local beauty school Karla!
Hope you all have a nice night, I have crab legs cooking and it must be about time to appreciate them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals