Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 02:38 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times

Advertisements

morning all
little bit of an early start this morning

It has been raining since about 9 last night they are saying it should continue through tomorrow
Hopefully this will help to catch up with the 6 inch short fall we have

I am going to take a few days off so not sure if anyone wants to start the thread or just who ever gets there first in the morning

I might be checking in so you all better "behave"

See you all Monday
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2009, 06:34 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
Hey, Karla! I'll be glad to start if I'm first here. My feelings wouldn't be hurt if someone beats to me it, tho! When are you taking off?

When you're done with that rain, will ya send it our way, please? We're still way down on the rain meter. 1/4" the Jan. and Feb. and about 2/3" for March. Our water bill is going to be humongous.

More running around today. Man, it's stupid all the stuff you have to go thru to give other people your money! Sign this, fax that. jeepers.

Anyhow, I took pity on the cats. We've been running the A/C the past few days, so we couldn't open the front door to let them out on the kitty cage. Just a little while ago, I opened up the inside door to get some air in here and, next thing I knew, Squeaker was sitting at the door, just staring at it, wistfully. So I opened the outside door and let them sit on the porch for a bit. I thought Bumper was going to knock me down when she ran out!

Lazy bug bit me again. Tet, I need you to get your whip back out, please.

Have a great day, all.

PS - forgot to mention: I'm down another pound. 12 down, 16 to go! woo hoo! I'm doing it slowly, hoping that'll make it stick this time.

Old 04-01-2009, 08:08 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,224,652 times
Morning peeps!

Just got off the phone with my husband. He left Bradenton at 6 p.m. on Monday and has just now crossed into Kentucky. I am so very glad I am not traveling with him on this trip, he would have been stapled to the back seat some time yesterday so that I could drive.

Shadow & I went for a short walk this morning. It is Shadow's birthday today. She is 6. The ladies at the State Farm office a couple of blocks up invited her in for treats. These ladies just love Shadow and most days Shadow tries to steer me towards their office.

I have some light housework to do today, then I will just sit & wait patiently for my husband to get here. Hmmmmm, wonder if he will make it today??

Old 04-01-2009, 08:36 AM

Happy Birthday, Shadow!!! (Cyber doggie treats on their way.)

Gosh, Evey....we'd have been to NY and back by now! LOL He must drive like my grandmother!

Old 04-01-2009, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Happy Birthday, Shadow!!! (Cyber doggie treats on their way.)

Gosh, Evey....we'd have been to NY and back by now! LOL He must drive like my grandmother!
Shadow thanks you for the yummy treats!

Yes, he drives worse than a little old lady. I understand not driving after dark with no trailer lights, but I make this trip in just under 17 hours. He stops at each and every rest area along the way. Sometimes he goes jogging, sometimes he makes a pot of coffee, sometimes he takes a nap. I hate road trips with him.

Old 04-01-2009, 09:32 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,559 times
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHADOW!!!!

Well, it's snowing again! I'm not going to say another word on the subject.

Cracked my own whip this morning at the gym. If I can walk tomorrow it will be under duress.

Pattie ... get your lazy arse off the couch and get moving! Whtisssh Did I sound authoritative?

Evey, I'm with you on the driving. I'd leave your hubster at the rest stop!

Old 04-01-2009, 09:39 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,334,139 times
Mornin' everyone.
Just checking in to say hi.
Gotta go into the city today to the chiropractor and for some much needed groceries.
I'll check back later.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHADOW !!!

Old 04-01-2009, 09:53 AM

Shadow says thank you for all of the birthday wishes! She is waiting patiently for her daddy to get here, he is bringing a huge ham bone for her.

Old 04-01-2009, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHADOW!!!!

Well, it's snowing again! I'm not going to say another word on the subject.

Cracked my own whip this morning at the gym. If I can walk tomorrow it will be under duress.

Pattie ... get your lazy arse off the couch and get moving! Whtisssh Did I sound authoritative?

Evey, I'm with you on the driving. I'd leave your hubster at the rest stop!
Okay, okay! Tomorrow, I promise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
Shadow says thank you for all of the birthday wishes! She is waiting patiently for her daddy to get here, he is bringing a huge ham bone for her.
Yum! Does she share??? Does she have a b'day outfit? Notice I didn't say birthday suit.

Old 04-01-2009, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Yum! Does she share??? Does she have a b'day outfit? Notice I didn't say birthday suit.
Ummmmm, sharing is not exactly Shadow's strongest quality........

Nope, no birthday outfit. We have outfits for Halloween & Christmas, but no other holidays.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals