Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2009, 04:55 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Saturday !!!!

it is nice and cool out there 59 headed to 78 with lots of sun
So I know I am going to be outside doing something lol

Probably finishing the "shade screen" project for the screenroom

The grass hasn't really grown much so no mowing this weekend
The lawn guy told me that the grass runners really won't start "running" until the nights warm up more

So I still am not sure if I will have to re-sod a couple of places that got hit hard by the freeze.

Is anyone doing anything fun this weekend ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2009, 07:21 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hubster headed out to B&N this morning, so I get the day to myself. Hey! I know...maybe I'll go to the pool!

Meanwhile, I'm doing a bit of laundry and catching up on CD.

Have a great day, everyone.

Old 04-18-2009, 08:11 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

It is in the low 60's on the way to the mid 70's today before rain moves back in for a couple of days. Much as I would like to be doing something outside I think I will be painting the trim in the upstairs bathroom so the new floor can go down. *sighs* I would like to go ride my horse, but my husband hates it that I go out there at all. *heavy sigh*

Shadow & I have been for a walk this morning. The ladies at State Farm didn't think it was fair to Shadow to not get cookies from them on the weekend so they put a few in their night drop slot for her. *shakes head*

Old 04-18-2009, 11:13 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Morning everyone.
Evey, how's the poison ivy going? Disappearing yet?
I think it's cute the way the ladies put cookies in the night drop for Shadow.
I ordered the 20 year collection of Richard Simmons, 'Sweatin' to the Oldies' plus a disco dvd to work out to. It will be available the end of the month so I have to wait a couple of weeks before they ship it out.
Yes, he's goofy sometimes but he's a blast to work out to. I've got the VCR tape of one of them.
I've cleaned my parrots cage and he's outside talking to the hummingbirds and I'm getting ready to try a new recipe (for high altitude) for naner (banana) bread.
Happy Sat. to you all.

Old 04-18-2009, 12:05 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
I did my workout a while ago, amid distractions-dh came in and took a look at me and kinda jumped back and left-my hair looked/looks rather frightening, even on a good day, plus I cut an old sock and made 'elbow pads' for some of the exercises on the floor.

NN called about her stupid basement which they were supposed to work on yesterday but postponed til Monday, but didn't tell her, only me. Oh she's so stressed out about all this...she tells me from her WINTER HOME DOWN SOUTH. Awww...but as long as she's gone we don't have to listen to the dogs.

Sorry to be so crabby, couldn't sleep thanks to teeth grinding, sleep apnea-ed dh, until I finally went into Billy's room. Then he has the nerve to ask if I'm going to 'sleep all day' and gets an attitude with me. (evidently he hasn't seen my arms lately!! )

Oh well, I got an email from a friend of mine and she sent me some pics of her triplet grandbabies, and you can't help but smile looking at those. Like you can't help but smile hearing about Ms Popularity, Shadow!

Old 04-18-2009, 12:24 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
I don't know what happened.... I had a reply written and it just went bye-bye! Oh, well, start over....

Fuzzy, your hubby best take a good, long look at those arms before he cops another attitude! And, BTW, Miss Shadow has earned her reputation of Ms Popularity. She's one charmer of a pooch.

Reading your post reminds me how much I miss my NN....NOT! This year, while DH is up north for a month, I'll have my "vacation" to myself and not have to worry about her dragging along.

Just got back from the pool. It's beautiful out there today.

Old 04-19-2009, 01:01 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
morning everyone
lol yup I know it is only 2:45
I woke up and couldn't see the clock and thought it was much later
So in leaning over to see what time it was hubby woke up then the kids woke up and I realized I was hungry so lol here I am

I ran in my NN on the way back from Chaos's house yesterday morning
ahhh she is going to take a look for his missing kong the next time she is walking around the lake behind his house picking up stuff that she thinks should not be there

Really didn't do much, went out to the "wood working shop" in the garage and got out the shop vac to help hubby clean up the wood shavings that seemed to be everywhere lol did I mention I really like vacuuming so as long as I had the shop vac out I did the cars too

lol we took Ralphie & Lola to Petsmart to get the new kong for Chaos as well as new "babies" for our 2
Ralphie was being quite "vocal" he was so excited when I suggested he hold his leash he said " well then how will I be able to walk away when he starts"
It is so funny how they are opposite when we go out Lola who is so crazy in the house is perfect and Ralphie who is so quite in the house is well ok I will admit it a tad loud when out

We drove through Arbys and I had 1/2 a roast beef sandwich lol no wonder I am starving !!!

How long till we leave to go to breakfast !!!

Evey how come hubby doesn't like the horseys ?
That is too funny about shadows weekend treat station !!

Song I remember when I moved to Denver and had to "adjust " recipes
yummm that naner bread would hit the spot right about now !!

lol fuzzy I agree with the others I would be "flexing" my new found muscles when he doesn't think you know he is looking might just make him rethink

So Pattie what was hubbys reaction to his surprise !!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals