Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 05:50 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Monday !!!
hmm it should be a interesting day
"big ruckus" in the neighborhood
the neighbor 4 houses down decided they were going to paint their house
why they chose this color is beyond quite a few folks in the neighborhood
NN called me sat morning " have you gone out of the neighborhood yet" I had only been to Chaos's which is in the other direction then proceeded to tell me about the color

She even asked "was this approved by the HOA" appears it wasn't
So between sat & sun I got 4 calls from other neighbors

OMG don't call me, call the property manager of the HOA(which I am planning on doing this morning) call the board members
and that is what I told them !!!

We have restrictions on colors that can be used and trust me this is not on the list

Sigh here I go again off on my tangent lol don't even get me started on the weed issues

ok so now that that is off my chest

Today's agenda is going to be more fundraising calls and probably some time out in the yard
I am either going to go walking or ellipticalling

lol my sister mentioned the "s" word yesterday as in "shopping for a dress for my nephews wedding" so I need to get to work on this body before I head out for that adventure
I figure I can delay her for about a month !!!

So whatcha all going to do today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2009, 06:35 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Another nephew's getting married??? Wow, Karla...how many of these do you have??

Took the hubster for a walk this morning. Did our usual mile to the "gym", then about 15 minutes of leg work. Of course, the day I do legs, he decides he wants to go home a different way. The way we came back was at least two miles, maybe more. Man, I must have legs like Betty Grable after that!

Headed out to Publix for "a couple" things. Anybody wanna bet our bill comes close to $100? Oh, DH came home from B&N last night with a new cookbook....dedicated to TOFU recipes! OMG, he's becoming a health food monster! He put the F U in tofu, let me tell you! Karla, can I come live with you for a while???

Old 04-27-2009, 07:18 AM

lol pattie a cook book on tofu
of course you can come stay here I promise you will never see tofu in this house !!!

lol I only have one nephew its the same wedding I have been mentioning the one in phila 4th of July

So I figure wedding 4th of July I can delay dress shopping till the middle of June if I play my cards right

Old 04-27-2009, 07:30 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Karla, did they paint the house purple?

It is very warm here and the wind has been blowing hard for 3 days. A front is coming tonight, thankfully. Too early to be in the upper 80's!

Shadow & I have been for a very long walk. We will head to the barn later to ride & hunt mousies.

Old 04-27-2009, 09:03 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Yeh, Karla, we want to know what color!

Weren't you in someone's wedding last year? I thought it was your nephew.

Old 04-27-2009, 09:07 AM

Last year was my niece's wedding

The house color is a little darker than te type I used in the first post

ok so inspired by hubbys "organizing" of the one kitchen cabinet yesterday I went and worked on the junk drawer as well as the cabinet under the junk drawer
lol I was able to put another bag out for trash pick up

Old 04-27-2009, 12:06 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
I've never seen a purple house,
I never hope to see one,
but I can tell you here and now...

Anyway, I did my Jillian Michaels trouble zone & arms too. Mystic was down on the floor doing her version of a workout-her favorite is the stretching!

Old 04-27-2009, 12:54 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
When I lived in Texas, the woman I took bellydancing lessons from wanted me to come by her house and pay her before class. She told me to look for a purple house.
I was thinking, bet that's ugly, but when I got there, it stood out and looked really good. I was surprised.
I worked out with Richard Simmons this morning. I have 5 of his dvd's now. I know some people don't like him but he's a motivator to me.
I've never had tofu before so I can't comment on that.
I found a woman in Walmart a couple of weeks ago that had a cute haircut and unique so I asked her where she goes and she told me so I'm going tomorrow afternoon to get my haircut.

Old 04-27-2009, 01:04 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
I like Richard Simmons. I remember him way back in the day when he was on General Hospital!

Old 04-27-2009, 03:37 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
He was on General Hospital?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals