U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 07:03 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,490,354 times

Advertisements

Yay the microwave is back working again !!!!

Now I can nuke the bag of birdseed I bought I used the last of the birdseed I nuked over at chaos's yesterday so perfect timing

Today is drive around and pick up donations for the fundraiser day

Between us I can not wait till this is over so I can get back on a regular normal schedule
lol it will be nice to be able to walk into a place without the first thing on my mind is "hmmm wonder if they want to make a item donation"

lol and I am sure a certain someone will be glad that that will happen too

So thats my fun day whats yours ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2009, 07:14 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 16,819,244 times
Karla, don't you just hate it when you walk into a store, the owner or manager sees you and runs away??? LOL I know, I used to get that when I sold advertising.

Walked the hubby to the gym, did about 20 min. of weights (including the dreaded side bendy thingies) and walked him back. We deserve a reward - this is the first full week (exc. weekend) that we've done our exercise. Woo hoo.

Happy Friday, everybody. Gotta go water the garden.

Old 05-01-2009, 07:54 AM

8,191 posts, read 27,554,767 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a short walk this morning. It is not raining at the moment, but it sure is squishy out there! We had just over 7 inches of ran during April!

I am heading to Muncie this morning to pick up my chaps. Hopefully they fit this time. I will drop Shadow at the farm so she can play with the dogs while I am gone.

Then it will be back to painting trim. Sheesh! Wood window frames & fancy wood door frames take forever!

Old 05-01-2009, 08:16 AM

lol Actually Pattie there was this one time I had raffle tickets for one of my fundraisers I walked in to the main office of the fundraiser and the boss said "It will be a lot easier if you all just take out your wallets now because Karla is here "

I spent an hour hand watering yesterday afternoon the potted plants I really really wish it would rain

Evey - I can't resist I just have to

If hubby isn't thrilled with you spending time with your horse he is not going to be thrilled your picking up new chaps hey maybe they like to paint

Are a serious note how long of a drive is it to Muncie ?

Old 05-01-2009, 12:24 PM

8,191 posts, read 27,554,767 times
LOL Karla! Muncie is about 45 minutes from here. And of course the things didn't fit.

Old 05-01-2009, 01:50 PM

7,270 posts, read 16,903,525 times
Hi everyone.
Karla, I have to make a comment about what you said in yesterdays post about painting and taping.
I'm the opposite. I don't like to tape but I like to paint.
I worked out with Richard Simmons today. Gotta pay some bills now.

Old 05-01-2009, 02:47 PM

12,983 posts, read 12,612,653 times
Oh boy, after much deliberation, 'er dawdling, I finally worked out. Now, what to do, what to do?

NN may be heading home [finally] this weekend. Too bad she can't leave her dogs down there.

Happy Friday the First everyone!

Karla, shame on you! I haven't picked up any chaps in quite a while, although I did pick up some chapstick last night at the grocery store!

Old 05-01-2009, 03:40 PM

4,281 posts, read 9,305,337 times
Had a lot of running around to do today. We're finally going to build our garden shed tomorrow. I can see lots of swearing and digging in my future!

No gym but I did go walking. I'm actually going to hit the gym this weekend to make up some of the days I've missed. Monday I've got an appointment, so I really need to get my flabby rear in the house of pain!

Hope everyone is having a great day. Did you score some good donations Karla?

Old 05-01-2009, 06:39 PM

Hey all

Well I took a trip down memory lane

I found a box of Betty Crocker HomeStyle fluffy white frosting mix in the back of the cupboard
(If any of you remember this it is impossible to find in stores)
So I made an Angel Food cake and frosted it with the yummy sticky icing

This was the cake my Mom woudl make each year for our birthdays only she decorated it like a drum

I can't wait to cut into it Hubby is not a cake eater so who wants to come share it with me !!!

Tet we have some really great items so far
quite a few restaurant certificates
golf certificates
deep sea fishing trip
quite a few gift baskets
etc

I think we are close to $4k worth of stuff

lol I have a feeling I am going to be doing a lot of bidding

Old 05-01-2009, 07:14 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 16,819,244 times
me, me, me! I'll help you eat it, Karla! I LOVE cake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals