U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-10-2009, 06:34 AM

17,827 posts, read 21,471,252 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
lol I really though I was going to sleep much later than the 6:45

Wishing everyone that is mom to both the human & fur kids
A very Happy Day today !!!

We are taking hubbys mom to a Mothers Day buffet around 11
So no breakfast with our friends this morning

I am going to go out in a couple minutes and do some hand watering I know things must be thirsty after the last 2 days of mid 90's

It is going to be a bit strange now that the fundraiser is over lol what ever will I do with my time
wait Iknow get my you know what back on a normal exercise routine
I have about 6 weeks till the wedding and 4 weeks till I absolutely have to have the dress so if I get moving I can surely knock off 5 or so pounds

So how will you be spending you day ?
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2009, 06:58 AM

5,422 posts, read 4,666,711 times
Happy Mother's Day!
It is just a normal day here, kids all will call and I have some beautiful flowers and gift certificates for being "Mom". Bob and I went out to eat last night at a neat little BBQ place down the street, omg their bbq is to die for. I had pulled pork and it was melt in your mouth. Their ribs looked good too!
Festival was fun yesterday, stayed for a few hours and wondered around, and sat and listened to some pretty good country music, the rock was starting when we left. Nice town, might just have to seek out the real estate prices in a year when we start looking.
Karla, so very glad that your fund raiser was such a smashing hit! Somehow I believe you will be able to fill in the days just fine, you seem to go, go, go!
Well all have a wonderful day.

Old 05-10-2009, 08:46 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 11,326,457 times
Hi, all. Happy Mother's Day to one and all. I know some of us have fur kids, but none of the human type (Karla, Evey and me, anyone else?), but that counts, right?

Took me 2 hours to water our gardens this morning. Boy, were they thirsty. The Weather Channel says we should see some rain in about a week. I sure hope they're right. This watering thing stinks.

Got some laundry done, more in the machine. I think that'll be about as ambitious as I get today. I need to go to the grocery store, but that can wait till tomorrow. Mom got her flowers yesterday. She wasn't home, so my baby sister (who lives next door to her) took them into the house for her, took out the card, crossed off my name and signed hers! Witch! LOL - she really isn't. It's a standing joke with us.

Anyway...I think it's time to get the Sunday paper and sit on the lanai, enjoying it.

Have a wonderful day, everybody. Hugs to each and every one of you.

Old 05-10-2009, 09:44 AM

8,192 posts, read 19,604,251 times
Morning peeps!

Happy Mother's Day!

Shadow & Mickey took me bunny hunting this morning. They were both pissed because I stayed up late last night to watch the NASCAR race, therefore I slept in this morning.

Not sure what my day will hold, but I am sure my hand will hold a paint brush.

Old 05-10-2009, 12:43 PM

7,088 posts, read 11,906,645 times
Happy mothers day to you all. No human kids for me but I do have fur and feather kids.
I have a stepson but he's bad about remembering holidays. He likes me anyway so that's okay.
The fire here is now 100% contained. All outside firefighters are leaving today and we'll have our own town firefighters here to watch smokey spots the rest of the week carefully.
I'm soooo happy no one was hurt or killed during this. Several people did lose homes and cars but they're being taken care of and there is a fund set up to donate for them.
Happy Sunday to you all.

Old 05-10-2009, 01:06 PM

12,683 posts, read 8,129,708 times
Hello everybody, and a Happy Mother's Day to those of you to whom it applies.

I sent my MIL a really pretty and very unusual arrangement, after searching through many many florists online, this is it, tell me what you think, if anyone reads this: Larger View plus this place had free shipping (can you believe that???) SO...I also had a box of dark chocolate truffles added to the order! I looked at so many flower arrangements, til the wee hours of the morning until I found that, then I thought oh crap, it looks like a romantic arrangement-after I ordered it, but oh well.

Anyway, today I did the cardio workout again, and oh-dang, my NN's house, well yard, got TP'd last night. Isn't that Charmin'?

Have a good day everyone.

Old 05-10-2009, 02:02 PM

5,422 posts, read 4,666,711 times
Yep sure is Charmin! You crack me up, lol.
I think it is a beautiful arrangement and your MIL is very lucky.

Old 05-10-2009, 06:10 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 11,326,457 times
fuzzy, that is a terrific arrangement and I'm sure she'll enjoy it. Yeh, that's Charmin, alright!

Song, glad to hear life is getting back to "normal" your way and that you are all safe and sound.

Old 05-10-2009, 08:24 PM

4,163 posts, read 5,733,141 times
Happy Mothers Day everyone! It's been a busy day, so posting this late. Well I do have one furr baby (cat) that seems to be missing the past two days, so he can't wish me happy mothers day. I did hear from all 5 of my kids (4 in Utah and 1 in Texas) and then my 3 step children all came by here in Oklahoma, the 4th one live in Florida. So it was a great day.
Monday is another day....I am excited to go to the YMCA, since we just joined last week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals