Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 05:05 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone !!!
As I mentioned in yesterdays thread tonight is the Jax CD pizza party
So how fun would it be if everyone had pizza tonight so in a sense you were sorta joining us

I am going to head over and feed and let chaos out then come back and "hi ho hi ho it's off to mow I go"

lol I figure I will burn enough calories with the yardwork to have the pizza be "guilt free" tonight

What is everyone doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2009, 05:50 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Have fun, Karla. Say hi to Mr. and Mrs. Tek Freek for us. It sounds like a fun night. Hope you're feeling better.

Sorry, but I think I'll pass on the pizza. My neighbors are taking me out to lunch today, so I may not even have dinner, depending on how much I stuff myself at lunch. Where we're going is a surprise, since I told them I don't have a favorite spot. I hope they don't pick an expensive place - I feel guilty enough that they're picking up the tab.

Well, DH arrives late tomorrow afternoon. I need to get some housework done today so he doesn't think I sat on my butt the whole time he was gone (which I was - almost!). 2nd load of laundry is in. Had to do the first one because one of the cats threw up all over the quilt on our bed. Eeeeuuuuu. That's the problem with cats. Oh, well.

They're neat, though. If I say to one of them, "Where's Papa?" They start looking all around for him! A couple of times when I'd come in from running errands or something, one of the cats would meet me at the door, then wait there for DH to come in after me. I can't wait to see them when he does this time. They'll be all over him.

Well, for those of you headed back to work today, I hope it's an easy week for you.

Take care.

Old 05-26-2009, 08:38 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow was unamused with the fact that the ladies at State Farm had a 3 day weekend. She went there yesterday and waited for them to open the door for her, she stared in all of the windows, and eventually let me drag her home. Boy, did she let them have it this morning! And of course they fell for it and fed her an extra 10 or 12 cookies this morning.

I have been a little on the unproductive side the last couple of days. Today is not likely to be much different, although I will go ride my horse this afternoon. I would like to have all of the windows painted before DH gets back from FL. I dunno, there are 26 windows in this house and only 8 have been painted........

Old 05-26-2009, 08:56 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
hey al well the lawn is all mowed and pretty
I even cleaned the screenroom

I do think it is allergies because the benedryl helped

Pattie I bet your hubby will be so excited to be home he won't notice anythign but you and the kitties

lol evey that is so funny with shadow and her SF ladies
I know Scout got a lot more treats while she was here than she does at home so I can just imagine she s going to be hinting for treats

Old 05-26-2009, 09:26 AM

Evey, I just hate painting windows. And doors and walls......

Aaawww, Karla, how nice of you to say that.

I can just see Shadow looking in the windows.

Old 05-26-2009, 09:32 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Evey, I just hate painting windows. And doors and walls......
You & me both! And these are 1920's era wood windows with mullions & many angles and layers of trim. Ugh!

Old 05-26-2009, 09:33 AM

I think I'll have a beer for you on that tonight!

Old 05-26-2009, 11:48 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
What I really think pattie's husband will notice is the garden-I bet he'll see a big difference from when he left!

Thanks for the day off, we had some people dropping by all day while dh worked on the swim platform for the boat, then we hit the grocery store. Then I was a bad bad girl and gorged myself on ice cream and frozen-but who cares??-coconut/caramel (forgot the name) girl scout cookies and chocolate sauce so today I did my arm exercises and the Boost Metabolism killer workout.

Now I have to go shell some peanuts for my little gimpy three-legged squirrel buddy. He (she?) made it thru the winter but now it's looking worse and worse every day. Something hacked the front paw off this little guy and he's been okay running up the trees and all and he can pick up a half a peanut in his paw and nibble on it, but I don't think he can shell them.

I like the old houses even tho they're a pain, the way they make houses now, it seems like hmmm... 3 windows, that's enough and don't go getting FANCY or anything.

Have a good -oh, holy crap it's Tuesday! everybody.

Old 05-26-2009, 01:07 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Hi everyone,
It's good to be back home. I'll pass on the pizza tonight as I probably overdid it on desserts this past weekend but I'll eat something else instead or better yet, I'll join ya with a margarita.
I did Richard S this morning. It felt good to move again after sitting on my butt for 3 days.
Happy Tuesday and have fun tonight.

Old 05-26-2009, 01:33 PM

fuzzy, you have such a kind soul.

DH will probably notice adifference. Let's hope he doesn't see what isn't doing well!

Sorry for any typos - Smokey is helping me post this afternoon! Say hi to all the nice people, smokey. Meeeoooowwwwwww.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals