Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 04:22 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Sunday though it feels like Monday since we did "movie day" yesterday lol

After breakfast we are going to do yesterdays projects
Hubby is going to help me mow
then while I am sewing the edges of the shadecloths he is going to paint the inside of the new door
then we will install the shadecloths in the screenroom

lol that should keep us busy for the day

What plans do you all have ?

I also miss evey & the shadow adventures I am going to see if I still have her cell number and give her a call to see how she is doing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2009, 05:26 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Early morning Karla, and good day to all!
My day is going to have a good work out in it, just have to figure out when it will fit. Have to pack hubby after I iron his shirts and off to the airport I go..
Pattie, did you ever figure out what the loud racket was Sat. morning? I would dare say if I heard that kind of noise I would be calling the police.
Yesterday was a wash out, rained all day until the evening hours, so I watched NCIS marathon. Cassy liked it, she got many walks between the showers. I wish it would have cooled things down again, but the humidity is back and so is the air.
Laundry and cleaning is in my near future and so is a trip to Starbucks as long as I am out early.
Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Old 06-14-2009, 06:42 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
And a wonderful day to you, too, Sandy, and the rest of our exercise friends.

Karla, we're replacing the carpeting in the bedroom and the den. It's a berber type with a pattern in it - nothing fancy, just little squares and it's a sage green. We did order the oops proof padding, by the way. We're getting it from Lowe's.

It's so sad; I no longer have NN stories. Oh, well. I can live thru everyone else's!

Oh, the racket yesterday morning. I went to the pool for a little bit yesterday and several people heard it. There was a gentleman there who said it was alligators mating. Now, Barb heard it, and she said it sounded like somebody knocking really hard on a heavy wooden door, DH said it sounded like an assault rifle, and someone else said it sounded like a sledge hammer. If that's how gators sound when they're makin' whoopee.....

Today, I've been doing laundry, I made a pot of lentil/ham soup and it's in the crock pot working away, I watered the potted flowers, called my mother. Now, I have to go out and wash the kitchen/living room/sitting room floor. Ick. That'll be my exercise for the day. There will be pool time this afternoon.

Have a great day, all.

Karla, if you manage to reach Evey, tell her I said hi and I really, really miss her.

Old 06-14-2009, 06:50 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
Good morning peeps!

What's wrong with Evey and Shadow? Can someone please fill me in? I hope they're ok!

We're going to a car show this morning at the local VFW. Not sure what is on the agenda for this afternoon. I know I really need to fix my one rain barrel. 75 gallons of water are now sloshing around the underside of the deck! I think I'll just plug the spicket hole (the neck of it snapped) and use it as a dipper.

My little Rusty is doing fine! He passed a clump of crystals which caused the blood in his wee wee. He's on antibiotics and low protein food. I was so relieved when his x-rays showed no sign of stones. He was so good at the vet that they didn't even need to put him under to do the x-rays! We took him fishing with us yesterday, and on a nice long walk last night, and he was right as rain.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Don't work too hard on all those interesting projects ... Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest!

Old 06-14-2009, 07:41 AM

I get it, Tet...right as RAIN! Tinkle, tinkle! It's amazing how one little thing can cause so much pain and other nasty stuff.

Finished my floors. They do look nice.

Old 06-14-2009, 07:45 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Morning peeps!

I have decided that my husband will just have to deal with one post (or maybe two) in a day. I got so tired of fighting with him about computer time. We have reached an uneasy agreement.

So, Shadow is doing well. She went with us to a new park the other day. They have a petting zoo and I thought she was going to lose her mind trying to get to the deer. *shakes head*

We have been for a walk this morning, and will most likely paint trim until it is time to watch the race. All of the rooms have now been painted, but there are 26 windows that need to be scraped & painted, and a LOT of trim.

Missed you guys and I am very glad to be back.

Old 06-14-2009, 08:02 AM

Yay, Evey...we're really glad to see you! You were very missed. As was Shadow. Hugs, girl.

Old 06-14-2009, 10:34 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
yay welcome back evey !!! we missed you and shadow

Well the lawn is mowed edged and W/W
I also did some trimming of the stuff in the front beds

It is soooo hot out there so needless to say I am "ripe"
I went over to Chaos's a little while ago ans sat on the edge of the pool with my feet in the water I was so tempted to jump in but wasn't ready to go swimming with a 95 # dog

I started pinning the shade fabric got one done and decided I needed a break to come see what you are all up to

Tet I am so glad to hear that you won't have to have surgery on the little guy

pattie the carpet sounds really nice I say the one with the little squares and really liked it
rofl good choice on having it put in while you are away that way hubby can do the mover everything out

I swear when we redid ours I told hubby it was like moving I had everything from the china cabinet in boxes in the guest bathtub

Sandy in my book ironing is exercise so that will cover your work out for the day

Well I guess I better get back to pinning & sewing so hubby can get them installed

I will check in later

Old 06-14-2009, 11:16 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
We are in the middle of a terrible storm and I thought I would check online and see what was up. Welcome back Evey and Shadow!
Hubby keeps calling me from the tar mat, they were supposed to take off an hour ago, and have yet to leave. I'm trying to keep an eye on the flight status so I can call his sister and let her know how late his flight is going to be. Hopefully not much later, they still have a 2 hour drive to get to the hospital that his Mom is at.
Other than that my day is another wash out! Guess the house needs cleaning, but every time I start the phone rings! lol I guess I am supposed to play on the puter

Old 06-14-2009, 11:29 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
26 WINDOWS??? Tell Shadow I said hi! And I miss hearing about her daily adventures!

And now I'm off to do my workout. Yippee-i-oh-kaiyay
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals