Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 03:17 PM

12,054 posts, read 23,349,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
SXMGirl welcome to the exercise thread !!!

well I guess the are doing the roof today lol they have been there since 7 am so I went and got them donuts and water
Thanks for the welcome. Don't know why I haven't seen this thread before.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2009, 04:38 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Oh Cheryl she is beautiful and God Bless You for getting her! I love puppies (don't mind me I call my 13 year old dog a puppy). I just love days when a decision like that is made
Karla, lol back with the roofers, you are setting standards that they will expect
No exercise today, I had a heck of a day at work and I still have to clean the living room and get hubby dinner. I am officially taking the day off from exercise
Have a great night all.
Karla, what is the decision on the kitty?

Old 07-13-2009, 06:59 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SXMGirl View Post
Thanks for the welcome. Don't know why I haven't seen this thread before.
Welcome to the exercise thread. Now that you know about it, don't be a stranger.

Old 07-13-2009, 07:02 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Oh Cheryl she is beautiful and God Bless You for getting her! I love puppies (don't mind me I call my 13 year old dog a puppy). I just love days when a decision like that is made
Karla, lol back with the roofers, you are setting standards that they will expect
No exercise today, I had a heck of a day at work and I still have to clean the living room and get hubby dinner. I am officially taking the day off from exercise
Have a great night all.
Karla, what is the decision on the kitty?
I call all dogs puppies whether they are or not.

You still getting a kitty Karla? It's funny because I've had both my dogs in PetSense at different times and took them to the kitty cages to see how they would react and it doesn't phase them. However, if one ever came into our yard, I don't know what they'd do. They are so territorial.

Old 07-13-2009, 08:25 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
My Cassy will try to chase kitties if she does not know them. Our old cat (Kitten, it is her name) thought she was a dog..........she played with our dogs and would lay curled up on Cassy's chest When we moved south my middle child kept Kitten and when Cassy went up there this Spring her and Kitten kissed like long lost friends (which of course, they are).

Old 07-14-2009, 02:19 AM

2,543 posts, read 4,886,160 times
4 mile brisk walk and some 20 minutes of Yoga.

I do take a break from Jogging/running every Monday and sometimes on Wednesdays too. Had to catch up on errands and such.

Old 07-14-2009, 05:00 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Cheryl she is a cutie !!
That is the first time I have seen a st bernard with out all the fur what beautiful markings she has
she is going to have a wonderful new home

lol you can all send me your skinny pets I am good at fattening them up

though we have been working on ralph he was 15 #s when we got him the vet said he should weigh 18 but oops he went up to 22 but now he is back down to 19.5 so almost there

still no decision on a kitty
it has been so busy lately and starting thrusday I will be watching chaos for 2 weeks then his dad is home for 4 days then has to be gone for business for the first 2 weeks of Aug so we may wait till sept when things calm down on the animal front
though I may ask my vet if the 4 yr old male she told me about that is so sweet can come visit to see how he fits in

whew I am not sure if "supervising" a roofing project is any easier than having your own roof done
boy it was hot out there I don't know how they do it I was drenched just standing out there

opps time to go wake up hubby

see you all on todays thread

Old 07-14-2009, 11:51 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,617,537 times
I did 30 minutes on a Cybex Arc Trainer (arms and legs) and burned around 550 calories. I also did 8 floors on a StairMaster (the kind that looks like actual stairs).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals