Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2009, 05:30 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

lol well sorta

Today they are painting C/D's house
Hmmm I wonder if they wil let me try using the power roller thingy
Also the inspector from the mortgage company is stopping by this morning to inspect the repairs that have been made on the roof,screeroom and window frames
They won't release the rest of the insurance money until he signs off on the repairs
The window & door people ordered the wrong size door, it is suppose to be in today so I am hoping if it is not here by the tine the inspector gets there that he will take my word for it.

lol so want to guess where I am going to be most of the day

So what will everyone be doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2009, 07:52 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for our cookie run this morning. Later we will head to the barn to chase mousies, ride, and get a bath.

I just sent my realtor an e-mail asking if she could come out tomorrow & take pics & put a sign in the yard. Floors should be done today. I can do touch up paint any time.

Old 07-20-2009, 01:37 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Are we experiencing technical difficulties? Sheesh, anyway I did 2 different workouts today, well one I did before the other one whoa! I couldn't even DO one of them!

Have a good day everyone, wherever you are!

Old 07-20-2009, 03:28 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Hi, all.

Let's see, where to start.

6 month followup on mammogram that had issues was this morning. Nothing's changed, but she wants an MRI. I DO NOT want to go into that stupid machine again! I will, tho.

Then we went to Penney's to exchange one of the drapery panels that had problems. Next was a stop at the furniture store where DH bought the bedroom. They deliver the new dinette for the lanai on Thursday.

Tomorrow morning, a guy is coming from Home Depot to try to sell us a water purifying machine. Once his sales pitch is over, he'll give us a $20 gift card. We will not use it to buy his machine.

Tomorrow afternoon, they're delivering the cabinets. Next they install them, then come and measure for the countertops. Before that happens, tho, we have to pull down the rest of the old cupboards, clean, prime and paint the walls.

Wednesday, we will help our neighbor take down their king sized bed, deliver our Flexmatic bed to them and put it up for them. Then we're going to look for new lights for the new kitchen.

Thursday, they deliver the new dinette set, along with a replacement mattress for our new bed (this one has holes in it).

Once all this is done, we'll try to put the house back together. Then I can go check into the Betty Ford Clinic, as I suspect I'll be doing a lot of drinking over the next few weeks.

Whew! Who needs exercise with all this???

Have a great day, everybody.

Old 07-20-2009, 07:37 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,340,034 times
Hi everyone.

Went to chiropractor today and some grocering. Also bought some extra fencing to widen the dogs outdoor area.
That's it for me today in a nutshell.
Haven't exercised in 3 days so I need to get back to it tomorrow.

Old 07-21-2009, 05:38 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
hey all yesterday was so busy I am just now catching up on everyones posts

evey can you link or DM us the listing once it is up so we can see all the changes !!!
Have you started looking for places here in FL when your place sells real fast because of all the work you have done

I would say you could stay with us except NN may call the HOA on me for the horse
wait on 2nd thought come on down !!!

Fuzzy - I had that happen to me I once tried a new pilaties DVD and you could hear " what was I thinking" throughout the house

Pattie - ask her if she can give you some valimun or something before the MRI machine experience or maybe a couple glasses of wine

a new dinette set too
how cool you are going to have a whole new house when you are done
send me pictures and I will post them !!!

Cheryl - when I was researching the stuff for todays ? I saw this and thought of brandi
"July 21,1978 - World's strongest dog, 80-kg St. Bernard, pulls 2909-kg load 27 m"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals