Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 03:47 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Monday

lol I just realized with Chaos I am feeding , letting out & playing with 4 dogs !!!

It is funny because when I go over to chaos's house he keeps sniffing the new dog scent and scout does the same thing when I get back from his house

Today is going to be either elliptical or the walk away the pounds DVD

Hubby is heading in to the office today so I will also be doing some cleaning

They are calling for 40% chance of rain I hope it shows up because things are pretty dry out there ?
What is on everyone's list for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2009, 06:35 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Just hangin' out while DH paints. I hope he finishes today and we can call Mikey to come put in our cabinets and get this thing over with. I hate the house being like this. Oh, I've mentioned that before?? Sorry.

Karla, I know how you feel about dogs everywhere. When I was up north, my sister who rented the camp next to us had her 2 golden retrievers and 2 dachsunds and 1 kitten with her. My other sister who lived up the hill from us had 2 golden retrievers (no, I didn't accidentally repeat that), a poodle, 3 cats and a parrot. all the dogs would get together and you couldn't walk two feet without getting knocked over. And stink??? Whew! They loved to play in the lake and between the wet dog and dead fish smell....eeeuuuuu. Oh, and that was when they liked to rub up against your legs. It's definitely good to be home.

DH has his annual visit with the dr. this afternoon. Then I think we might be going to Lowes and/or HD to return some stuff and pick up one more light fixture. We forgot about the one in the laundry room.

Oh, BTW, I just love the terra cotta more and more as it takes over the kitchen walls. The color really adds something IMO. It'll be even nicer once the counters come in.

Enjoy your day.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:52 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
Pattie I love the terra cotta color we have that in our breakfast nook !!!

ooo before I forget my friends across the street use to live in ft myers and said there is the bestest bagel shop there
I will DM you the name !!!!

Old 07-27-2009, 06:56 AM

Sounds good. I wonder if it's the one I go to. See? One more reason to come visit!

Old 07-27-2009, 08:24 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Morning peeps!

Busy, busy here today. We have a showing this evening & I have to have everything ready before I head to the barn.

Shadow, Mickey & I have been for our cookie walk. Now I am out to mow the yard.

Old 07-27-2009, 08:44 AM

Best of luck, Evey.

Old 07-27-2009, 09:10 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Hi everyone.

Did ramp it up today with cardio, leg, arm and ab work.
Getting ready to make some chili.
I like the title about the dogs. Dogs all over the place.
The shelter we adopted Brandi from, the manager said she had 13 dogs and 3 were st. bernards and I thought I was crazy having 3.

What's crazy is when they are inside, they all want to play and rough house. Then put them outside and they stand around.

Old 07-27-2009, 12:53 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
Hi there ... remember me?

I can finally touch my toes again, plus sit upright for short periods of time!

I really hope that all of you are doing great and fighting fit. I know I need to go through all the old posts to catch up ... but ... I've been out of the loop for so long it would take me forever! So, please excuse my ignorance or stupidity when I'm completely clueless on a few things.

I've been out walking lately, and will be back at the gym tomorrow. I have lost so much muscle tone I could cry. Oh well, at least I'm able to get back into the gym.

Happy belated birthday Fuzzy!

Pattie, are you going to post a few photos of your swanky kitchen when it's done?

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Old 07-27-2009, 01:06 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Hi Tet, how are you feeling? We missed you.

Old 07-27-2009, 01:46 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Welcome back Sue-you know you don't have to actually exercise to post here, as much of a shock as that might be... Just hearing from you is a treat! Hope you're back to feeling like your old self in no time.

Shoot, today got away from me somehow,but I did manage to do an upper body workout and a little hip hop dance workout which looked super easy but was apparently a lot of cardio-judging from the huffing and puffing I was doing.

Now I have tu hurry and get my stuff done, since vacation is over.

Oh Billy called meto wish me happy birthday and tell me he made it back to kirkuk safe and sound. He called at about 3 a.m. his time. Bet he was tired this morning!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals