Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2009, 04:52 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Friday !!!!

Wow I can't believe today is the last day of July it seems like it was just yesterday that I was getting ready for my nephews wedding on the 4th

Where did the month go

lol get this
C/D invited hubby and I to the party he is having tonight
He said we should stop by before the craziness begins
rofl little does he know ,I may look like the boring suburban housewife, but I was one crazy person back when I was his age
lol not much scares me

So of course I am going to have to do the hair/make-up/cool outfit thing
lol I bet he & his friends I have met won't recognize me since they usually see me in shorts & tshirt and a pony tail

I think it will be fun lol I will just give hubby a couple crowns and he will be fine

hmmm I wonder if there will be dancing

We had yet another rain storm come through last night so I have a feeling that I need to go out and spend some time in the garden might also give the lawn a quick mow so I won't have to do it this weekend

What are you plans for today ?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2009, 06:54 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,227,984 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a quick walk this morning. Poor Shadow is all worn out from going to the barn yesterday. Little does she know that we will be heading that way here in about an hour. Horse show is tomorrow so I have lots to do at the barn today.

Before I head out I will take DH's vehicle in to get shocks put on. He let them get so worn that every time you step on the brake the thing flies sideways. *shakes head*

Old 07-31-2009, 08:20 AM

evey is this the horse show you are going to be in ?

Old 07-31-2009, 12:34 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,102 times
Hello, and goodbye July--my grandmother always said that after the fourth of July, the summer just flies by.

Anyway I just finished the 30 minute cardio, now I'm going to go try to accomplish something noticeable.

Good luck at the horseshow Evey! Wish I could be there. (to watch, I mean!)

Old 07-31-2009, 01:32 PM

fuzzy is does seem to fly after the forth

well I got the lawn mowed
then decided I needed a "disco nap" so i would be all ready for the party tonight
C/D called during above mentioned nap to let me know he was sending his friend over to borrow the chairs & cooler I offered
lol I tried to not to sound sleepy I hate getting caught napping in the middle of the day

I asked "what can I bring" he said just your hubby but I think I will bring a bottle of something lol I guess I could of
It seem the party starts around 5 lol I guess the craziness starts after it gets dark
So I am going to head off to do the hair makeup thingy

y'all want to come to the party with me

Old 07-31-2009, 01:51 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,102 times
yes, yes i do!!! well, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE IN CAPS

Old 07-31-2009, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
yes, yes i do!!! well, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE IN CAPS
come on down !!!!

Old 07-31-2009, 06:34 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,360,540 times
Hope you have a good time at the party. We've got a full weekend with a wedding and birthday.

Had a lazy day today and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Good luck tomorrow, Evey.

Old 07-31-2009, 08:33 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,797 times
Work today, again I'm lucky to have such a good job and I love my co-workers!
Karla, wish I could come to the party with you, we could show C/D what a good time "mature women" can have at a party!! hehehe my middle child would bring her friends over for bbq back when they were in their early 20's and the kids always requested that "Mom and Bob" be there
Evey best of luck tomorrow at the horse show!
Where is Patti??? Enjoying her new kitchen I suppose.
Hubby and I had date night again. Tried a new restaurant, "up the creek" a fish and turf place down the road, it was real good although I have yet to try the cajun (am I spelling that right???) fish, someday I will get brave enough.
Have a good night all.

Old 07-31-2009, 08:59 PM

omg the party was so much fun

everyone was so nice

had a few beers and a vodka
made a bunch of new friends

ok talk about a small world
I was talking with one of the young women there who was from Atlanta somehow we got on the topic of Phila I mentioned that I was there over the 4th
she said she was suppose to go up for a wedding
I said I was there for a wedding & where was the one she was suppose to go to
she said a friend of hers from FL state
turns out she is good friends with my new niece in law !!!
she had business or she would of been there
I guess I better head off to bed see you all in the AM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals