Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2009, 06:16 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning to my exercise family !!

I didn't get up til 7:15 and I have to meet the cleaning lady over at C/D house at 8:30 to let her in
Then I have to run to Home Depot

Still no rain but hopefully today
rofl you know it will just because once the cleaning lady is done it will rain and you know who will track mud all over the clean floors
lol I guess it is a dogs version of washing the car & it will rain.

I better go get dressed but I will be back to chat more around 9 9:30
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2009, 06:57 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Hi, all.

Squeaker's still throwing up. She did use the litter box this morning, so at least some water is getting into her, thank goodness, and her kidneys are still working. We're going to call the vet, see if we can get her in earlier. She's getting awfully weak. It's been more than 48 hours since she's been able to eat or since she's kept any water down.

Not much going on other than that. We have been eating healthy again, even tho we've been bad about exercising. Consequently, I'm back down a couple of pounds. Gotta get back to the low 120's.

Anywho..I'll let you know how things go with our girl.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:22 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow. Mickey & I have been for our cookie walk this morning. I will be doing absolutely NOTHING today.

Shadow & I slept in until just after 10. Boy, did that feel good!

Pattie, hope your kitty is o.k.

So, here is the fun I am having. A couple of days ago Mickey brought me a small chipmunk. She played with it for about an hour, then walked away from it. Chipmunk scoots down the floor vent. A few hours later I see Mickey with a chipmunk, and since she did not make the "I brought you something" announcement I assumed it was the one she had earlier. Well, as I am getting ready to leave for the showing yesterday morning I get a pretty strong whiff of decomp coming out of the vent in one of the bedrooms. Yikes! So I spray some Lysol into the vent & close it. I get home all I can smell is Lysol, so I am thinking "crisis averted". By the time I went to bed last night the smell was back with a vengeance, coming out of the vent in not only the guest room, but my room as well. Ugh! I have pulled the vent covers & looked, but I can't see it. Good thing chipmunks are small.

So, as I leave for the showing yesterday Mickey is outside and refuses to come in/be caught. Fine, I leave her out. I get home 2.5 hours later and I can tell that someone has been there because they turned off the lights. I can't find Mickey anywhere. I wander around outside & call her again & again over the next 3 hours. Finally I decide to do some laundry. I open the basement door and there she is, sitting at the top of the steps. She must have followed them downstairs and they must not have noticed her. Poor thing.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:35 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Poor Mickey!

Well, they squeezed us in a bit earlier this morning, so we got squeaker into the vets and we're home now. They don't think there's anything seriously wrong, but they did take blood and want urine, so they gave us about 2 cups worth of this "litter" that doesn't absorb and, when she uses it, we have to suck it out of the litter pan with a syringe and then put it into a test tube. That itty bitty little bit of litter looks so pathetic in that big ol' litter pan! We have her locked in the bedroom with a litter pan and some water. Poor thing was so upset she was panting. She'd never had blood drawn before and it really upset her. She's happy to be home, under her bed. They're pretty sure it's nothing serious, but we lost a cat like that once, so we were a bit nervous about it. They were awfully nice.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:46 AM

656 posts, read 1,309,151 times
okay so i have a busy day today and don't know how i'm ever gonna fit exercise into my day....

I should get home from work around 10 so...if i have enough energy i will workout tonight!! (fingers crossed)
hope everyone has a great exercise day

Old 09-17-2009, 12:59 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
Glad to hear you managed to get your kitty into the vet, Pattie. Hopefully they'll find out what's bugging her and she'll be as right as rain!

Evey, we had a hamster disappear on us ...the smell didn't last long!

Haven't been walking today. We had the pellet stove installers here all morning. I absolutely love it! For the short while it was turned on, it didn't half throw out some heat. Looks like a cozy winter for us this year!

Hope everyone has a good day. Will be taking a stroll in a few.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals