Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 07:01 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Yay it's Friday !!!

There has been so much gong on with all of us lately so I thought it would be a good idea for a "catch up on each other" thread

So what ya all been up to ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2009, 07:14 AM

36,412 posts, read 16,020,348 times
Hi,
Yesterday was Y and Y
Yardwork and yoga!!

Today is work with lots of exercise involved

Old 09-25-2009, 07:19 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Morning all!
Catch up day, well we have been busy! Cassy is doing well, she is just older now and not really liking being at home for 10 hours by herself, but her anxiety is so much better.
The real news is hubby is going to FL to interview for another job. The phone call just came out of the blue, and we thought "maybe this is meant to be", so anyway next week he should find out when he is traveling to Jacksonville.
That all being said, it is time for me to get back to work. We got new computers yesterday here, and I want this one at home! It has a huge monitor and looking at pictures is awesome. Plus it is soo fast, lol at least right now it is.

Old 09-25-2009, 08:16 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow, Mickey & I have been for our cookie walk this morning.

It is 58 with heavy overcast and rain on the radar. If it gets here it will be day 6 in a row. Kinda squishy.

Not much going on here. Just kind of in limbo waiting on the house to sell.

Old 09-25-2009, 08:55 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Oh, and I have developed a severe addiction to a game on Facebook called Farmville. If any of you are on Facebook I need one more neighbor to be able to expand my farm........

Old 09-25-2009, 09:08 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Hi, all.

Oh, I think I keep you folks pretty well informed on a daily basis!

Sandy, that'd be cool. Now, I can wish I were closer to Karla and you! Evey's going to be moving back, so maybe we can meet in the middle again.

Not much going on today, just some laundry and laziness.

Oh, I made some of the best French toast this morning! We'd bought some cinnamon swirl bread and I told DH the other day I bet it'd be good as FT. It is VERY good! So I'm still full. Probably no lunch today. And I've already informed DH either he's cooking or it's going to be something really simple and quick for dinner.

I've also made up my mind I WILL go to the pool today. Yes, I will.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:14 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
Sandy Jacksonville !!! woo hoo I am in Jacksonville !!!

Any info he wants about the area I can give you
will you be coming with him

evey we will gladly take your 58 degree weather my huuby plays mafia wars on facebook
lol he set me up but I don't do anything except have a cool "mafia name"
if you want and I dont really have to do anything you can send me an "invite" or what ever they call it

Imixed up a batch of sugar cookies last night but didn't back them so I did this morning rofl want to guess what breakfast was

C/T F/T sounds tasty pattie I may have to try it as long as there are no raisins in the bread

the body shop called the car will be done on Monday I realized I think NN must think we are out of town since my car is missing from the driveway I haven't heard from her

I have also been on the phone all morning my sunday breakfast friend is selling her designer 1 sewing machine and my sister wanted info so I called jo-anns

tas I love the yardwork & Yoga do you do them together

Don't know what I am going to do this afternoon the heat index right now is 95 so I betcha there wont be any outside things involved

Old 09-25-2009, 12:31 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
We don't like raisins in our bread, either.

BTW, I finally made it to the pool today! Woohoo! It was wonderful.

Old 09-25-2009, 01:23 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
I finished the thirty minute cardio-whew! Suddenly it is really warm in here!

I haven't been up to anything since Billy left-as of last night (late late) he was still in Kuwait! He might be back in iraq now tho.

Sorry about the toilet handle mix up Karla, guess my brain just couldn't register you using a coat hanger for a toilet handle, but a dude, heh, no problemo!

Have a good Friday everybody

Old 09-25-2009, 05:18 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Well Karla thanks but we have to see if it is worth moving, again! No, I won't be coming for the interview, I am kinda thinking they will interview over the phone before flying him down there, but what do I know? lol, we wanted to end up in FL when we left MI, but when Bob's company moved to FL from NC I was in the beginning of treatment for cancer so we stayed with the new company (which closed it's doors 10 months later). This would just put us in the place we originally wanted to be, only not on the gulf side I actually like the Atlantic side better
Have a great night all, I am waiting on hubby to get home so we can go out for bbq.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals