Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2009, 04:45 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

got up again at 4:30 lol whats with this crap !!! and nothing woke me lol guess I was just done sleeping

Heading out in a bit gotta let my buddy out then heading down to the beach to meet our friends for breakfast. This will be our last breakfast with them for almost a month they are heading out of town this week then when they get back they leave for a 2 week cruise.

The game doesn't start till 4 this afternoon so we will probably get the lawn mowed and a couple errands done first

Yay my friend mawipafl & her hubby are coming over to watch the game with us and we are going to fire up the grill for some burgers
lol there will be consumption of alcohol beverages going on too !!!

it is only going to hit 89 today whew a cold front !!!

So what is everyone gonna do today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2009, 06:00 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Well we are not going to see my brother, I woke up last night with the stomach flu! So I guess bed is the only place I will see today.
Hope all of you have a nice day.

Old 10-11-2009, 07:30 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,592,650 times
You guys! This is the exercise thread - we're supposed to be getting healthier but you two are falling apart! Karla - we need to fix this pre-dawn wake up trend and Sandy - rest easy and feel better soon!

I got my steps in yesterday and explored the exercise equipment in the basement of our building. There's a ski machine down there so I can use that if I'm too wimpy to get outside for walks in the winter.

This morning I have a swim lesson - only two more left after this! Last time (Friday) went great so I'm looking forward to today's. Now I need to find a way to keep up with my new found skills so I don't lose them over the winter!

Old 10-11-2009, 07:59 AM

36,420 posts, read 16,028,365 times
Morning all, after not feeling good since tuesday night, a cold thingy, I managed to work yesterday 13 hours, I felt good all day, now this morning I'm all cruddy and a runny nose!! I did manage to get a yoga workout in yesterday.

I don't know what time the Ram's are, they suck so bad anyway. I'm sure this will be the last year Dad will pay for Sunday Ticket, since I am on his receiver!

Have a great Sunday!!

Old 10-11-2009, 08:45 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Morning peeps!

Sandy feel better!

Shadow & I have been for a frosty walk this morning. I had to get Shadow's hoodie out.

There are beds to be changed and about 3 loads of laundry calling my name. I keep telling myself that people pay money for stair climbers, but I have a hard time believing me once I start toting the laundry up & down 2 flights.

Old 10-11-2009, 09:08 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Hi, all. Evey, I just love my one floor house! No more up and down stairs. Woohoo!

Sandy, Tas...you girls get better soon, ya hear??

Good luck with the game, Karla. I hope they win this time.

I'm mad at me today. It's my usual Sunday...laundry, change the sheets on the bed, go see my friends for coffee, go to the pool.... Well, I had my day all planned. When I stripped the bed, I noticed that some color from our deep red sheets bled onto the mattress cover, so I decided I had time to pull that off, wash it, then remake the bed, all before I go to the pool this afternoon. Well, I had taken the fresh sheets out, which happened to be white. I decided to gather some other white things to throw in with the mattress cover, pulled all the stuff together and threw it into the wash machine. About halfway thru its cycle, I walked into the bedroom, only to see the mattress pad lying on the floor. Turns out, I'd taken the fresh fitted sheet and washed it instead of the mattress pad. Duh! So now I won't be able to make the bed back up before the pool OR I delay going to the pool by about an hour. Decisions, decisions. I think I may delay the pool because I know I won't feel like making up a bed after I come back.

Had a nice visit with Marty and Dick. We'd decided yesterday I'd be over this morning, so she knew for sure I was coming and she made some nice cinnamon muffins. Yum. She knows what I like, that lady.

Anyhow...think I'll head out to the lanai and work on my crochet project while the mattress pad does its thing.

Have a great day, all.

Old 10-11-2009, 11:25 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,090 times
Hope you feel better soon Sandy.

Having a very boring day. It's actually been a very boring weekend! We had a few flurries yesterday, but nothing major. Had to pull out the layers and winter hat for my walks.

Hubby is over at his Dad's house helping to fix the roof. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they don't fall off.

Old 10-11-2009, 12:15 PM

18,950 posts, read 11,592,650 times
Back from an excellent swim lesson! Did over 6 football fields worth of laps today - freestyle and back stroke. I started without my instructor there and she was thrilled that I felt that confident

Sounds like a lot of us here are feeling blah and grrr today Group HUG! Hope the week is better for everyone

Old 10-11-2009, 12:56 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Today I have been catching up on a lot of laundry myself. Heard some little doggies barking this morning, just put a couple pillows over my head and went back to sleep! So far [knock on wood] no calls for assistance.

Anyhow, today I did that killer ab workout, and I did a little cardio dance one, but it was hard to do with my sneakers on so I tried it again with some slippers on instead. Nope. It's ME that's the problem, not the shoes. But I did the routine a few times and it's all cardio, so that's that.

Hope you all have a good day, if you can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals