Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 06:09 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,056,666 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Happy Friday !!!!!

We have some real nastiness headed our way they are saying it should be here around 8:30 and linger till this afternoon so looks like inside activities for a few hours

lol never made it to costco yesterday instead hubby and I went to the grocery store during his lunch

So I think I mentioned this new wine I found that I really like it was on sale so we bought 4 bottles and it seems that if you buy 4 bottles they give you this really neat wine bottle carrying bag and take an additional 5 % off
The wine will go really well with the 2 nice porterhouse steaks we picked up because they also were on sale !!!

If the rain clears up they will have a date with the grill tonight

So once I have done my exercising I guess I will clean the bathrooms hold back the excitement !!!

So what is everyone doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2009, 08:20 AM

18,941 posts, read 11,550,773 times
Steak night sounds good to me! Cold and rainy here as well. Also, exercise and bathroom cleaning on today's agenda!

I think today's walking will be to the grocery store - it's over a mile away. Might try the ski machine again too - wish I could do it so it counted my steps correctly.

Made a dentist appointment for Tuesday. Eek. I'm not a fan of that poking and scraping but it's been a while so, off I go.

Have a splendid day everyone

Old 10-16-2009, 08:31 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,184,661 times
Morning peeps!

We have a second showing this morning at 11. The gentleman who was here for over an hour last week is coming back.

Shadow & I have been for our cookie walk. I have also done 2 loads of laundry, cleaned 2 bathrooms, cleaned the kitchen, swept & mopped 1800 sf. I am wiped out!

Old 10-16-2009, 08:31 AM

18,941 posts, read 11,550,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
Morning peeps!

We have a second showing this morning at 11. The gentleman who was here for over an hour last week is coming back.

Shadow & I have been for our cookie walk. I have also done 2 loads of laundry, cleaned 2 bathrooms, cleaned the kitchen, swept & mopped 1800 sf. I am wiped out!
Show off

Old 10-16-2009, 09:07 AM

ok go figure !! the nastiness went north of us sigh we really really needed the rain

toosie if your using a pedometer you might have to move it to a different spot when using the ski machine, I noticed that I got different readings form different places I put it

evey a 2nd showing is very cool !!! hopefully he will be the one !!!

well now that it is not raining I need to rethink my day lol off to the planning board

Old 10-16-2009, 12:41 PM

We are officially under contract! Cash buyer, closing 11/2, no contingencies!

Old 10-16-2009, 03:00 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,221,143 times
Woo hoo! Congratulations, Evey! Did you get what you wanted for it? BTW...11/2 is my b'day. Therefore, I declare it to be my b'day present to you and hubby.

Wow, that really wasn't bad at all. All that hard work paid off.

We've been out and about running errands all day. Karla, we got a shot of that rain this morning, but we're hoping for more tomorrow. We haven't had rain since sometime in Sept. Our grass is already brown, which stinks.

Catch y'all later.

Old 10-16-2009, 04:50 PM

LOL Pattie! You are supposed to GET presents on your birthday, not give them.

We are selling for $4500 less than list. Not too bad.

Old 10-16-2009, 05:04 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,208,430 times
Great going Evey, and only hummmm about 3 months on market, or has it only been 2? In today's market you did very well, and geeze guess Hubby is very happy not to have to spend the winter in IN.
Evening all I had a good day, grumpy lawyer is no longer, and hopefully he will be more considerate to people in his "retired" life. It was also boss' day, got my boss a card and stopped and picked up muffins for a treat. I can't believe that all of those people did not think to get a card for the supervising attorney! I asked the other support staff what they did on boss' day and they said "nothing". Pooh, can't let that be.
Well must run and get to the gym before the exercise bug is gone. See all of you later!

Old 10-17-2009, 04:03 AM

Evey what wonderful news !!!!! you can't get much better than Cash buyer, no contingencies!

So you head down here when to look for a place ?

We ended up getting about 10 mins of rain yesterday lol I think "ma nature" heard I was going to have a "CTJM" and sent us some to shut me up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals