Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2009, 02:58 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,038,297 times

Advertisements

Happy birthday dear Pattie !!!!
Happy birthday to youuuuuuu

We can't wait to here what is in all the wrapped packages !!!

Good morning everyone for some reason I woke up at 3 tossed and turned and finally got up at 4

lol I guess I couldn't wait to "get the party started" where is the cake !!!! or maybe because I went to bed at 9

So today is the start of our "Thinner by Thanksgiving" motivational push !!!

For those that want to add the "daily group experience" to their exercises

Today is

3 sets of "side bendy thingys" 25 reps per side

I am either going to be doing the 2 mile "walk away the pounds" DVD or 30 mins on the elliptical lol it is only 4:55 so I have an hour to decide

I am going to try to talk hubby into going for a walk this evening the expected high today is 73 so it should be a nice walking evening

So everyone what do you want to accomplish by Thanksgiving ?

And what will you be doing to day to "kick it off"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2009, 05:47 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,169,716 times
Happy Birthday Pattie!!

Morning peeps!

I have not managed to get dressed yet. Shadow is bugging me to go for a cookie walk, but they don't open until 9. Guess nobody told Shadow about the time change.

We are closing on the house this morning at 10. Then the real fun of packing & loading starts. UGH! Wish we had a place to go when we leave here. We have 30 days before we hand over the house. DH hated Ocala (is anybody surprised by this??), so that is out. We looked at one place somewhere else that needs a lot of work but is doable. The bank that owns it does not accept contingent offers so we are waiting until after we close this morning to put in an offer.

Old 11-02-2009, 06:24 AM

ok 40 mins on the elliptical DONE !!!

I then sat down with hubby and we had juice and cereal

evey if not Ocala then where
hey why not look here there are some rural areas where you could keep the horse
maybe look in Middleburg or greencove
it woudl only be about 40 mins to the beach

looks like our birthday girl is still busy opening her presents !!

Old 11-02-2009, 08:47 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,207,990 times
Yes, Karla, I just finished opening the Pile!

Birthday business first. DH went nuts as usual. I know he loves to spoil me, but he goes overboard. God bless him. He got me the Jesse Stone series by Robert Parker, which is what? 5 or 6 books. He got me all 8 seasons of the Bill Cosby show DVD's. Why, I don't know. It was a good show back when, but I'm not one to get into shows from days gone by. Oh, well. I got a nice prepaid Visa (I may just splurge on a really really nice purse for myself) and a whole big bunch of Spa Finder gift cards. Way too many of them, but I do like going to get facials and massages. But I still have a $50 one from Christmas that I haven't used yet! So, anyway, he's taking me to Coconut Point Mall to see if I can find something for that prepaid card that's burning a hole in my pocket!

Exercise Business next. Yes, I got up. DH said he didn't want to go and tried to convince me to take my b'day off, but I wouldn't go for it. Did my mile walk to the "gym", did 15 minutes of weights, including 2 sets of side bendy things. Man, did it show that I hadn't done weights in a while! Then, I took the scenic route home - down by the lake, past the lanai side of people's homes. Very pretty. A duck flew down, landed on the lake and quacked Happy B'day to me!

When I got home, I watered the front half of the gardens.

Time to go shopping!

Have a great day, all.

Old 11-02-2009, 11:16 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,494,089 times
Happy Birthday Pattie! have a fun day!

I did a new upper body wrokout that's mixed in with a little cardio. I decided the arms shoulders back etc. area was scrawny, so maybe I'll focus on that. Til I forget about it.

Billy is back online over there, he's looking [we/he] for a place to rent when he gets back, one that's near Ft Hood. Kind of hard to do long distance-for me-and REALLY long distance for him.

So, 75 side bendys per side-yikes! ok, I'm in!

Old 11-02-2009, 12:39 PM

Hey all

Woo hoo pattie you hit the mother load on presents !!

MR nomoresnow is the present king !!

Sounds like your having a great day

Evey - My dogs are the same with the time change they start barking at 4 now for their dinner

Fuzzy - there might be someone on the QOTD that might be familiar with that area of texas or a frequent high rep poster on the texas forum that can help

well I go the back gardens weeded and the screenroom cleaned

Also did my 3 sets of side bendys lol these are very easy to do if your watching TV

Hubby and I are going to run to the store when he is finished work we want to get some healthy *gasp* things to have in the house
Hey have any of you tried roasting or using a grill pan for green beans or asparagus ?

Old 11-02-2009, 07:42 PM

591 posts, read 662,030 times
Hello everyone. I'm just recording my time today.

Exercise today at gym

elliptical machine 5 min.

stantioney bike 10 min

weights 15 min

set up 25 times

Old 11-03-2009, 05:04 AM

So pattie what did you end up buying !!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals