Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2009, 04:48 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Monday !!!!!

Well yesterdays attic experience wasn't as tough as I thought it was going to be. There wasn't as much stuff up there as I thought.
lol however I am feeling every box I pulled down those stair in my shoulder and neck

I found my old ab roller anyone remember that torture device !!! it is now in the library next to the elliptical

I also found tons of pictures that of course I had to look through
I have come to one conclusion

I was really thin and hard really big hair back in the 80's I may have to scan some of the pictures later this week

I will admit seeing the "thin" pictures is a good motivation to keep going with the daily exercise

After we finished the attic hubby and I sat out in the screenroom listening to the game and enjoying the breeze
I also came up with a new "project" I am going to call the contractor who did our roof to see about having a door put on my library office. That way we can move hubby's office from the 3rd bedroom into there and make the 3rd bedroom the exercise room.

Today I am going to do 20 mins on the elliptical then the 1 mile walk away the pounds DVD might even give the ab roller a go !!

So how was your weekend and what is on your list for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2009, 06:20 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,671,039 times
Good morning.

Looks like this week back on schedule. gym this morning and maybe a walk later. Going to be a nice day.

Oh I look over pictures of a few years ago........I think those days are gone forever.

Old 11-09-2009, 07:14 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Hi, all. The friends showed up and we went to Mel's DIner for dinner. I think I'm still full. It's a great 50's style diner with all sorts of comfort foods. Reasonable prices, too.

Did my walk to the gym 15 min. weights, walked back. DH started out with me, but his arm has been bothering him, so he left me when I went in to do weights and took the long way home. I took the scenic route back and, as I came off the walking path, I looked up to see DH flying by on the golf cart. He thought something had happened and I was lying on the ground hurt or something! Honestly, I didn't take any longer than I normally do! So I hollered his name and clapped and, miracle of miracles, he heard me! Something tells me, tho, that the neighborhood wasn't very happy with me at 7:15 this morning! Oh, well!

Today, we're taking the friends to the Edison and Ford Winter Estates where Henry Ford and Thomas Edison, who were very good friends, lived during the winter, next door to each other. They say it's a very interesting place to go and now I have an excuse to do it.

Then, we meet up with my friends Marty and Dick and the 6 of us will go up to Punta Gorda for dinner. After which, Jen and John will head to their next destination.

Have a great day, all.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:15 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Morning peeps!

Pattie, the Ford & Edison trip is fun. If you need something else to do to entertain your friends and don't mind a little bit of a drive you should check out http://www.solomonscastle.org/ Well worth the trip and utterly amazing.

Shadow, Mickey & I have been for our cookie walk this morning. And the packing continues.......

Old 11-09-2009, 08:37 AM

591 posts, read 663,917 times
Happy Monday everyone. I will be going later this morning to the gym.
I slepted in to 6:30 am this morning.

I hope everyone's wishes come true this Monday. Ladybee

Old 11-09-2009, 01:39 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
hello, all

Today I did this 40 minute oh, words fail me, killer workout, I barely got through it. It kicked my a$$ big time.

So, Billy called me the other day and wants us to come down for his homecoming, and I'm trying to work that out and get the best deal. Haven't flown since high school and I had that little incident with the metal detectors at our credit union in the courthouse.

Ah well, where did the day go, once again...better get busy before my Lord and master returns from work.

Have a good one!

Old 11-09-2009, 02:17 PM

Hey all
I did 30 mins on the elliptical and 3 sets of abs on the ab roller I have a feeling I am going to be feeling that tomorrow

I messed around in the garden moving some plants and got basil & sage seeds planted in pots
We just had a nice little 5 mins of rain but it brought with it a nice cool breeze
they are saying tomorrow we may get some rain from Ida 70 % chance I am hoping because I can't remember the last time it rained

Pattie I started laughing at the mental image of Mr nms flying around on the golf cart

fuzzy How cool will it be to be there for his homecoming maybe if you tel them why you are flying they can help get you a great deal

ok off to hit the shower I need some hot water on my muscles that are not speaking to me form yesterdays attic experience

see you all later

Old 11-09-2009, 08:25 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Evening all! Short and sweet is what this will be and then off to bed it is late!
I went to the gym but only for 20 minutes. Today no stairs, we were too busy for me to take my breaks Tomorrow is another day!
Going to meet Billy when he comes home, yeah! I agree with Karla, tell the airlines someone should help with a returning soldiers parents!
Hope you all had a great day/night.
Oh Karla, we are getting the rain from Ida now, most of the counties are in a flood alert. Our office in Mobile had to close today at 2pm because of local flooding.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:47 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
No one is going to help. Gonna have to take one for the team-team Billy that is! It would be nice though.

Old 11-10-2009, 06:10 AM

fuzzy does Southwest fly from where you are to Ft hood area
they have a special right now

Special Offers - Air Specials - Southwest Airlines

scroll down and it lists all the cities
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals