U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 04:24 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,977,485 times

Advertisements

Good Monday morning everyone
Rise and shine time to make up for all of the "mother day goodies"

Walk for us will be delayed, woke with some kind of tummy issues(lol I will just leave it at that)
Poor Lola she is looking at me with those big "time to go mom huh huh" eyes.
I keep telling her "mommy doesn't feel good" but I don't think she understands lol

so who will be first to check in.

If you did not get "gold stars" yesterday or you see a delay in getting them today don't worry, I didn't forget you I got this message when I tried to give yorkie mom her stars

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later"

There were so many good posts yesterday that I guess I used up my supply

so as soon as todays delivery of "stars" arrives I will be handing them out

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2007, 05:09 AM

18,433 posts, read 29,510,999 times
You really ARE the queen of the gold stars... I will be going to work, maybe fit something in to tonight...this is why when we move we need a dog. We need to move to a nice area where we can walk and do activities and take the dog!

Old 05-14-2007, 05:14 AM

8,191 posts, read 28,128,957 times
I will be working off yesterday's brunch buffet for at least a week!

30 minute dog walk complete.

Funny Karla, I always thought the gold stars were unlimited, provided you spread them around enough.

Old 05-14-2007, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evey View Post
I will be working off yesterday's brunch buffet for at least a week!

30 minute dog walk complete.

Funny Karla, I always thought the gold stars were unlimited, provided you spread them around enough.
lol so did I
I just checked and my "delivery of stars" came in

cinderobyn having a dogis a good motivation . I know it helps Lola with some of her excess energy.
let me know tonite when you have done yours so I can "star" you , hows that for motivation

karla

Old 05-14-2007, 06:07 AM

942 posts, read 2,369,416 times
Default Im going to try it!!!

Ok....Im not much of an excerciser but I think its time. I just woke up about 20 minutes ago have to get dressed to go to an appt. at Daniels school. However, Im writing this to commit myself to walk Casper (golden retreiver) as Soon as I get back!!!! If I dont write/type it I wont do it. I need to e held accountable for excercising or I wont do it and Im hoping it will release happy whatevers in my brain which I definatley need at this point.

Ok promise when I get back I'll take Casper for a walk...we both need the excercise!!

Old 05-14-2007, 06:19 AM

Yay pixie
glad to have you join us
we will all be waiting for your "walk done post"
and don't forget you will get stars
karla

Old 05-14-2007, 06:33 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 17,126,392 times
Back to the gym. Would much rather still be in FL.

30 min. weights, 20 min. dreadmill.

I see we have new company! Welcome to the club.

Old 05-14-2007, 06:37 AM

nomoresnow
we have a few new members that joined while you were on "vaca"
how exciting is it that more and more folks are joining in

karla

Old 05-14-2007, 07:39 AM

942 posts, read 2,369,416 times
Ok just got my gym shoes on...wow...cant remember when was the last time I did that they actually feel good. I'll stretch and than head out to the abyss!! I cant believe Im doing this. By the way my appointment....I had the wrong date. Go figure!

Im gonna try the Larry & Penny walk its just down the street. Now Im wondering if they allow dogs?? Oh, well guess I'll find out.

Last edited by Pixie Dust; 05-14-2007 at 08:08 AM..

Old 05-14-2007, 07:57 AM

769 posts, read 1,984,825 times
Morning all y'all!!

Worked out Saturday and Sunday!! I like being able to do it in the morning before it gets hot - I need to start getting up earlier in the morning I guess

Then we spent HOURS shopping! Kinda made up for some of that though with the "dinner" we ate after we got home!

Not exercising today - that's the reason for the Mom's Day workout. Got someone coming over to meet my kitties tonight so she can take care of them while I'm gone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals