Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 02:58 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
fuzzy is the flipper like a bridge ?

I would see if there is a UPS store near the base they sometimes will accept UPS boxes especially if you explain the circumstance or maybe call the base to see if you can have it delivered there in care of Billy

We are all counting down the days with you !!
yes, it's a kind of partial with one tooth on it, it's so weird trying to talk and eat.

I have to get permission from the UPS place, I sent an email to one right by our hotel but haven't heard back.

And as far as counting down the days...it's about like the Christmas countdown here, 6 ladies in a pear tree, 7 swans a milking typical military, SNAFU. Who knows.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2009, 05:03 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
More shopping to get done, just wanted to say hi before I hit the road again!

Old 12-16-2009, 06:34 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,090 times
Sent my little man to camp for three days this morning... I miss him so much already!

Finally feeling more myself today, just a little snotty You guys sound nice and busy which is what I'll be tomorrow. Need to catch up around the house then it's a trip to the vet, grocery store, and unfortunately a trip to Wallmart

Evey, I feel your pain with the open floor plan. Our home even has a pony wall to contend with.

Fuzzy I'm counting too. When my hubster was due home from a deployment though, I refused to count the days due to those inevitable military sanfu's! I would only believe it when he was standing on the tarmac infront of me

Old 12-16-2009, 06:38 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
tet, what's a pony wall?

Old 12-16-2009, 07:09 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,090 times
It's a half wall to divide a room, or in our case is used instead of a railing overlooking the staircase into the basement.

Old 12-17-2009, 05:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
Sue glad to see you are feeling better
I was surprised when I went shopping yesterday none of the stores were crowded I really thought Kohls would be packed but I saw maybe 7 other shoppers. I have a feeling that will change next week

Fuzzy my hubby had something like that for years he knocked out his 2 front teeth when he was 7 trying to climb over a fence they tried to replant them but it didnt work

He would bite using his side teeth instead of the front 2 flippers
A few years ago when he got really good dental insurance he replaced it with a permanent bridge they crowned the 2 teeth on both sides and attached the 2 fake ones to the crowns

Since you only have 1 they would only have to crown the tooth on each side might be something to consider down the road if your dental insurance situation changes.

Old 12-17-2009, 11:51 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
NO, I have periodontal disease, there's hardly any bone left, that's why the crown was so messed up. Did he have trouble eating at first? I don't know if it's supposed to be flush against the roof of my mouth or not.

Old 12-17-2009, 05:25 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Fuzzy my dentist was talking about something like that for me and he said people have a hard time adjusting to them, give it time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals