Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 04:02 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Monday

I have to go back to the RC Dentist at 8:30 so he can remove the all temporary filing and put in the real stuff.
lol he gave me the happy pills again because they made me so much easier to work on and I don't want to end up with 6 more shots
I am going to ask his opinion on the issues/reactions I had with the regular Dentist I still don't think it was "normal" I have a feeling I might be looking for a new regular Dentist.

Do to above mentioned pills the day is going to be pretty much shot, hopefully I will come home take a nap wake up in a few hours and be able to get some things done around here
I want to get everything we are taking to the Salvation Army loaded so I can drop it off Tuesday

What is everyone doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2009, 06:14 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
G'mornin, all.

Karla, enjoy your visit to La La Land!

Walked the DH to the gym, did our 1/2 hour weight thing and took the direct route back. Not sure what's on today's agenda yet.

I'll chat with y'all later.

Old 12-28-2009, 06:56 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Hahahahahahaha! La-la land.......

Oh, I mean, good morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for our walk this morning. We will most likely hit the dog park this afternoon. No good places here for Shadow to hunt squirrels and not quite beach weather.

Dinner went well last night. They raved about my cooking. Of course every pot, pan, & dish in the house got used. I do not have a dishwasher. Nobody offered to help with the dishes so that will likely be my first project of the day.

Stockade fence is being delivered sometime this morning. Yay! Just waiting for the county to tell me if I need a permit for this or not. I think I do. DH thinks we do not. The man who owns the house next door is already crying about it, even though he does not live there. I told him that if his renters we not such slobs I would not be putting up fence, but he did not make them clean up the yard.

Old 12-28-2009, 07:14 AM

Well what do you know? I just got an e-mail from the building department. I do not need a permit. Now I just have to wait for the fence to get here.

Old 12-28-2009, 08:14 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Yay, Evey! You know what they say about fences making good neighbors. Can't blame you for wanting to put one up.

Old 12-28-2009, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Yay, Evey! You know what they say about fences making good neighbors. Can't blame you for wanting to put one up.
No kidding. I have a neighbor on one side and one behind me that think their yard is a great place to keep things that they are too lazy to put out for the trash. On the other side there is a business and there are always a couple of guys kind of hovering around back there. I think that will be the first side we do, much as I would like to obstruct the view on the other side.

We bought enough fence to do one side, and when that is up we will get the material for the other side. I have a set of french doors in the bedroom that go out to the side yard. There is a nice slab there and I would like to have a sitting area, but the view is of debris and it makes me crazy. Plus they have 4 dogs who bark at everything that moves. I am hoping that if they can't see me they won't bark at me.

Old 12-28-2009, 01:25 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
How does Shadow react to the barking dogs? What a royal pain, another reason I'm glad my neighbor is a snowbird. I'm glad your dinner turned out good, but not at all surprised nobody offered to help with the dishes!

Today I had to get back into things, did a 45 minute new workout led by the gal who does the hip-hop workout I do sometimes. I thought it would be a little easier than the other ones, but it was tough. My legs got plenty of exercise down there, but my arms? Not so much!

Now, I'm off to do more unpacking and laundry. This could take a while. But-Billy is probably flying home this weekend! So, I better get busy.

Old 12-28-2009, 01:46 PM

8,998 posts, read 14,782,217 times
I spent an hour in the gym.
I might dance around my room later. It all depends.....

Old 12-28-2009, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
How does Shadow react to the barking dogs?
She hates them. They don't get left out if nobody is home, thank goodness. The lady screeches at them to stop and they ignore her completely.

Old 12-28-2009, 02:57 PM

Here is the view on the side with the neighbors.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals