Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 09:51 PM

1,394 posts, read 4,170,775 times

Advertisements

Well I walked for three hours today, I didn't have my meter on and running so I don't know the miles since it was a different route this time. My daughter and her friend wanted to keep on walking so that is what we did.
I am still smoke free, it will be a week tomorrow when I wake up, YEAH!!!! It is so good to have made it a week, the first two days are the worst, once you get to a week then you feel like you have gotten some where. So count me in for today!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2007, 10:50 PM

942 posts, read 2,583,058 times
Sorry I know its late...but I got it done. No, not the walking BUT I did 50 leg left, 25 each side of the side twisters or whatever were calling them and I worked on my arms!!! Believe me it was a mission. See you guys tomorrow, Im off to bed.

Oh, by the way I won the appeal Alex will graduate on Tuesday!!! Hip, hip hurray. Graduation will be at FIU.

Old 05-25-2007, 11:17 PM

1,308 posts, read 3,400,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie Dust View Post
Sorry I know its late...but I got it done. No, not the walking BUT I did 50 leg left, 25 each side of the side twisters or whatever were calling them and I worked on my arms!!! Believe me it was a mission. See you guys tomorrow, Im off to bed.

Oh, by the way I won the appeal Alex will graduate on Tuesday!!! Hip, hip hurray. Graduation will be at FIU.
Congrats!!!

Old 05-26-2007, 01:39 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
Default Thanks Karla!

I would like to take this moment to thank Karla for all you can eat buffet thread! I slept in until 10:30 AM. Made and ate breakfast at 1:30 PM. Was on and off the couch half the day, but I did work on my boat and even hand started the model T 4 or 5 times for a great mid day workout. Then...I enjoyed a wonderfull Fried Chicken Dinner (tv type) with a whole can of soda (uncola mind you). It's great to have an eat what you want day! Thanks Karla!
P.S. I had 2 tums for desert! (and might even sneak 2 more before bed!)

Old 05-26-2007, 05:42 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
pixie - thats great news congrats

recycled - wow we are all going to want to go to work for your company. lol and now you are getting some "token male" competition. we have more men joing us how cool is that

Yprkie - How did you find a pedeometer that works mine says I walk the same distance no matter how far I go. I also found that if I out it in different places I get different readings . maybe I need the brand you have.

Rance - rofl your killing me you have the most unique workout

I am glad everyone liked the as rance called it "all you can eat buffet thread"

I will be sure to suprise you all with it now and then.

ok everyone has been starred. now if you notice todays thread was started by nomoresnow so make sure to post she has her bag of "stars" ready to go

karla

Old 05-27-2007, 08:54 AM

238 posts, read 554,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Be proud, dreameye.

rach, does it count if we're teenagers at heart???

Well, since I missed out on my cinnamon scone this morning, I went for loaded nachos for lunch.

Hey, tet....what's plonko??? Have a safe trip, lady. See you on this side of the pond!
lol. no i dont mind if there's no other teens i was just wonderin but im sure u are teens at heart

Old 05-27-2007, 02:46 PM

1,226 posts, read 3,644,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachx90 View Post
lol. no i dont mind if there's no other teens i was just wonderin but im sure u are teens at heart
Teen by age but old by heart...does it count?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals