Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2010, 04:52 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,045,180 times

Advertisements

Who arrived at Patties last night !!
I know Pattie was beyond excited when I spoke to her yesterday

I betcha they were up chatting late into the night

I posted an update on Cheryl's surgery in yesterdays thread
If I get any more info I will be sure to let you know

I have to meet both the pool & lawn folks at C/D at 8 I want to let chaos out first so will head over around 7:30
lol he can't understand why he can't help Jen clean the pool or Mac spray the lawn they both use hoses and we all know how much he loves hoses

I am tired it has been a long week so not really sure what I am going to be doing when I get back from C/D

Well I do want to watch the Housewives of NY I recorded last night as well as the Office also recorded
lol maybe I will just veg until I find out if I am making a airport run later today

Crap I just remembered that there is another programing class being held here this time it starts at 11:30
lol now I am really hoping there is an airport run

I swear it is weeks like this that I joke to hubby that I am going to go back to work so I am less busy

So what is on your list today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2010, 06:31 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,212,720 times
Yes, she's here! We didn't get to bed till 2 this morning. We've had some giggles. Sisters can be a good thing.

Thanks for the update on Cheryl. She's been on my mind.

Karla, we're going to put a sign outside your house - "KWAK's Computer Day Care Center". Whadya think??

Gotta run. We have to make a quick trip to Publix. Laurie's in the shower and I need to follow her. Have a great day.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:43 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,205,773 times
Have fun Pattie!
Karla, thank you for the update on Cheryl. Cheryl, if you see this big hugs over to you!
At work and I need to get filing but that is one job I hate. Oh well it is Friday.
See all later.

Old 03-05-2010, 08:16 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,175,007 times
Morning peeps!

Doin' the happy dance here because the wind has stopped blowing! It is in the low 50's & sunny.

Shadow & I have been for a long walk this morning. Later we will hit the dog park. I know one little black dog who will be getting a bath today.....

Old 03-05-2010, 12:22 PM

AND our restrooms are closed again on us!!!

Old 03-05-2010, 12:24 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,497,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
AND our restrooms are closed again on us!!!
What are you supposed to do?

Well, I finished the 30 min. less/more cardio workout and then I did ten push-ups.

Have a good Friday everyone.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:39 PM

Fuzzy, that is why I had a day and half administrative leave this week because the sewer line has a break in it but it was supposed to be fixed!!! We have had to go to the city hall today and the note the plumber left on our restroom doors was "out of order until Monday" that was at 1:00 today!!! Not a happy camper here

Old 03-06-2010, 05:18 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,045,180 times
Morning "kids"

Yesterday turned out to be busier than I thought I spent almost 3 hours in the morning over at CD . The pool guy was running late so I took the opportunity to finish my organization project. I uncovered a few interesting things in the plies of old mail a $300 rebate check and a stack of movie passes I am going to call to see if there is anyway the rebate check is still good and C/D gave me a bunch of the passes to use for the 4-H

Got home around 11 and watched real housewives of NY and then hubbys "student" arrived hubby was finishing up a few things so we chatted. we all talked about going to lunch when I got the "are you busy" text which I knew meant can you run me to the airport , because I had offered a few days ago

It was a very funny trip because one of his friends was going to the airport with us
I never thought I could fit a 6'2 person in the back seat of the Acura

evey I think you sent the wind up to us hey can I send Lola down to you for a bath lol all I have to say is who needs a bath and off she runs to another room

Pattie I bet you 2 are having the best time ever I wish I lived closer !!

Fuzzy do you do real push up lol I don't think I could do one
How is Billy doing ?

Sandy how far is it to the City Hall ? For me it would be one of those I would have to go every 20 mins because I knew I couldn't type of things

well I better go start todays threads
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals