Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 06:56 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

and are expected to do so all day !!!

You know I realized that going over to C/D before I start my threads might work out really well

lol this way I am "forced" to get dressed and not stay in my jammies until 9

Now that they are all posted, chaos is fed and pottyed I can head off to the exercise room

I posted Cheryls latest update on yesterdays thread. it was so great to see her posting

Not much else on the books for today just 2 errands I need to run then some cleaning around here.

Because of the weird really cold weather we had for about a month the kids coats got thicker and now that it is warming up they are starting to shed big time I swear I could build a couple more dogs with what I vacuum up

hey Sandy hasn't been on I know she came home from work with tummy issues on Tuesday
Sandy are you feeling better ?

So what are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2010, 10:23 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Hey peeps!

Overcast, humid and very windy here today. Rain is on the way, lots of rain.

Shadow & I went for a quick walk this morning. Trash day + wind = short walks for Shadow. We are heading to the dog park in a few minutes.

Got a call from MIL a couple of hours ago. She got a computer last year, and a few days ago discovered Facebook. This is the first website that she really landed on and like most of us is severely addicted. This morning she could not connect to the internet. She has a laptop with a wireless connection. I told her it was likely the wind that was interfering, since I had the same problem when I lived at her house. Not a good enough answer. Sooooo, I went over there and spent a couple of hours trying to get her connected. I told her she needs to call Verizon, but she does not care to do that. So now she is sulking and DH thinks I am the bad guy because I did not get it fixed. Ugh!!!

Old 03-11-2010, 12:53 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Evey, some days you just can't win, especially when it comes to in-laws.

Not feeling too hot today. Not sure what's up.

I changed the sheets and comforter on our bed. The one we've had on was way too hot for the "warmer" nights we've been having. I like to change things like that, especially since I can't move much furniture around. At least you get a slightly different look. I also did the normal kitchen chores and a little laundry after DH and I went and ran a couple of errands.

I'll catch y'all later.

Old 03-11-2010, 12:55 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,340,034 times
Hey everybody.
Just wanted to say hi real quick. It's almost 1pm here and I've been up since 5. Trying to make it through the day without a nap or naps but I'll probably take one after while. Not used to being so tired and taking so many naps but that will pass. LOL

Old 03-11-2010, 01:01 PM

Welcome back Cheryl!!

Old 03-11-2010, 01:09 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Yes Cheryl it is good to see you posting and e-mailing:!
I'm fine Karla just a little bug that left as fast as it came. We have had cold/warm weather here and quite a few people are out with little "bugs".
Say remember the doggie we rescued here? Well she is doing fine and she should have had her surgery yesterday to fix the hip, but last word was her leg might need to be amputated She is so blasted cute that it won't matter once the right person sees her!
Well gotta get back to work. Have a good one all.

Old 03-11-2010, 01:16 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
You're right Sandy, it won't matter to the right person. I'm kind of partial to a little 3 legged squirrel!

Cheryl it is so good to hear from you.

And Evey--damn, don't you think YOU have done enough, all things considered???? But hey, if you could do someting about that wind, it'd be much appreciated...

Today I did the 30 minute less/more cardio. Yesterday I picked up a ton of branches from our back yard, and quite a few from the front, but it was still a little mushy and snowy in some parts--but my tulips are popping through!

Old 03-11-2010, 01:20 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Yay! Nice to see you, Cheryl. Glad to see things are progressing well. You're in all our thoughts. Thanks for dropping by.

Old 03-11-2010, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
And Evey--damn, don't you think YOU have done enough, all things considered???? But hey, if you could do someting about that wind, it'd be much appreciated...
LOL! The wind is yammering here. If I could make it stop I would, believe me. It is whistling in the eaves and that is freaking Shadow out. I know we lost at least one shingle because I saw it blow off.

I pulled all of my tulip bulbs in the fall & brought them here. Most of them have sprouted and a few are actually booming, but they are very short. I also brought a couple of my hostas and one of them is blooming as well.

Old 03-11-2010, 02:36 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Will a hosta make it through the summer in FL?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals