Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 05:33 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Today is school and 3 classes of third graders & not talking is going to be a challenge

But since I am having less pain today after restraining myself (for the most part)yesterday, this not talking or less talking may be working

lol I guess I am going to be the "paper hander outer" and ooo I can wrote on the board !!! lol I am not a good board writer the kids have been known to say "Ms.Karla !! you have mixed capital letters and regular letters in the same word" or "Ms. Karla you spelled that wrong"
Gotta love 3rd graders !!!
lol when "busted" I say " I was testing to see if you were paying attention"

Not sure what else is on the books for today probably finish the book I started yesterday lol more reading = less talking

I am hoping I can get back on the treadmill in the next day or so

So what is everyone up to ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2010, 07:16 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for our walk this morning. Later we will hit the dog park. Shadow's friend Sprinkles had been out of town for a few weeks and she appeared at the dog park yesterday. OMG! Shadow was so excited to see her! Sprinkles is her squirrel hunting buddy.

On my list for today is shampooing the carpet in the bedroom. Doesn't that sound like fun??

Old 03-23-2010, 07:25 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,752 times
Hi Karla - 3rd graders, OMG! Wouldn't want to teach them lol

Evey, that does sound like fun rofl - I'm glad we don't have carpets anymore...

Yesterday was line dance day and I'm glad I wore my running shoes since my knees don't hurt today...
Tonight's step aerobic time. My throat is still somewhat sore but I already told the ladies I won't do much talking today either.

Will go out with DS and buy him an ice cream and a trip to the drug store is on the plan.

Have a great day.
Diana

Old 03-23-2010, 07:52 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for our walk this morning. Later we will hit the dog park. Shadow's friend Sprinkles had been out of town for a few weeks and she appeared at the dog park yesterday. OMG! Shadow was so excited to see her! Sprinkles is her squirrel hunting buddy.

On my list for today is shampooing the carpet in the bedroom. Doesn't that sound like fun??
Sprinkles??? Ya gotta love that name! Glad Shadow has a new friend.

Diana, I'm going with you for ice cream.

Bumper had a little accident in her bed last night from all that poking and prodding, so I'm doing a little laundry for her this a.m. I don't think we're going anywhere because we want to keep an eye on her today, so we'll hang around here, maybe get some housework done.

Man, there was something I wanted to tell you folks, but I think I'm having a senior moment. Can't remember it!

Oh, well....have a great day and if I find my memory somewhere while I'm housecleaning, I"ll let you know!

Old 03-23-2010, 08:15 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Pattie, here is a link to a thread with some of Shadow's dog park friends. You can see Sprinkles here Shadow's Friends

Old 03-23-2010, 08:48 AM

Aaawwww, Evey. Thanks for sharing. It's really interesting how animals have friends too. Now I get the name Sprinkles. I thought maybe she had a bad habit!

Old 03-23-2010, 11:43 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,752 times
Such beauties!!! I could pick one or two or even three, Evey!

Old 03-23-2010, 11:43 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
Sprinkles is such a cute name. I'll go back up and check the link.
Glad you're feeling a little better Karla.
Nothing for me today but being a couch potato which I'm getting bored with mostly. I'm pretty sore from the port and still feel a little woozy so no walking for me today or much of anything.
You all have a great day.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:35 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
[quote=Racelady88;13412030
On my list for today is shampooing the carpet in the bedroom. Doesn't that sound like fun??[/QUOTE]

Actually it does, I love shampooing the carpets
lol I know I am just plain weird
Evey those pictures are terrific, I was laughing over how they were all up on the picnic tables I had to think Chaos might of learned his dining room table trick from them

Pattie your such a good mom !!! and I read you post about your vet she sounds amazing !! Our vet is a lot like that that is why I ask my MIL to make rum balls out of season for her on her birthday yikes lol I am going to have to cal her tonight to ask if she will make some

Add me to the ice cream list I am not a huge fan but it does sound good right about now
I picked up Arbys for hubby for lunch and got a plain kids roast beef
Ate it real slow being sure to only chew on the good side Just a little burning in that area from the abrasions from the injections the same I feel when talking
lol I am still a few days away from really chewy food like steak or pizza but I can maybe see maybe a steak n shake burger by friday
A friend suggested warm salt water rinses I think I may try that

School was fun These kids are pretty sharp for 3rd graders
We won't even go into the talking thing I swear folks don't listen
What part of I am not suppose to do a lot of talking did they not hear and you know me it only takes a tiny bit of encouragement

I just went out and checked on the seeds I planted 10 days ago the broccoli has sprouted but no watermelons as of yet

ok going to go figure out what to make hubby for dinner poor guy it has been hungry man, taco, pot pie type dinners the last week

Old 03-23-2010, 12:55 PM

Glad you're feeling better, Karla, but don't push it, ok???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals